XY13 'Furious Fists' Prerelease Promo Machamp [6/24]

The artwork on the Machamp is really nice. I actually think I prefer it to the one that comes in the set. Also, with this being the promo, I have access to at least 3 of them at my local card shop on the day the prerelease is held. For some reason, the head judge gives out the prerelease promos with drafts, so that's how I'll be able to snag a few.

I agree that the artwork on this promo is better than the one in the actual set. Sigh, sometimes I wish it didn't take so long for sets to come out. We still have over a month before we get Rising Fist. We won't get our version of Phantom Gate until November.

Pretty cool to see that Machamp will be the prerelease promo since it is one of my favorite pokemon. I really wanna say Machamp Crush at a tournament :p

Its attack is called Machamp Crush? No better name has been given to a Pokemon cards attack or ability than Machamp Crush.

But in all seriousness, I'm super excited that Machamp is the Prerelease Promo. It's got great artwork, it's sort of playable, and it's, well, Machamp!

Pretty great artwork! I wish a lot of the artwork for the cards in Furious Fist depicted them in a fighting arena.

That's a really nice piece of artwork. I wonder how come they're willing to spend money and give us alternate artwork for a promo but not for secret rare megas? I think the text portion is done digitally anyways or I may be mistaken.

Machamp The Champion said:
Its attack is called Machamp Crush? No better name has been given to a Pokemon cards attack or ability than Machamp Crush.

But in all seriousness, I'm super excited that Machamp is the Prerelease Promo. It's got great artwork, it's sort of playable, and it's, well, Machamp!
Someone needs to make a card called Machamp The Champion, with your profile image as the art, and Machamp Crush as an attack.

Back