Discussion XY10 M Alakazam EX

Hey poker Rade genesects ability only works on himself not on other Pokémon plus it's way to clunky with mega alakazm. So like I said before alakazm would be good with cards that scoop up Pokémon with their tools

I think this deck is actually op, like really op, look at all the support physic has. dimension valley, one less energy needed to attack, mystic energy=free retreat. Bats! And also devolution spray is being reprinted in xy10 no need for super scoop up! Now, assuming you have all 4 sprays in your hand,(pretty unlikely but not impossible with trainers mail and shaymin. You can do 120 damage from bats alone, crazy.Also bats do spread damage in their attacks. Come on Nintendo. Plus you can heal him up with max potion and you will only need to discard one energy because of dimension!

Any thoughts on Aegislash with him?
111603_150w.jpg

With a dimension valley and a DCE you can attack with aegislash. Maybe tech in hoopa, build up your bench and blast with your alakhazams followed up by sword pain.

I think it might be too slow, but man if you arranged it right you could get some crazy knockouts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that it will be too slow, and heavy M alakazam is quite a fast deck, and like i said, just like trevanant break is too slow this will be as well, plus you would have to give up 6 slots if your running a straight 2-2-2 line or 9-10 if your running a 2-3 rare candy + 3-1-3 line of aegislash, hondege and doublade respectively. I just don't think it's worth it. I just found the quote button, well I just copy and pasted gamechess' comment

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this deck is actually op, like really op, look at all the support physic has. dimension valley, one less energy needed to attack, mystic energy=free retreat. Bats! And also devolution spray is being reprinted in xy10 no need for super scoop up! Now, assuming you have all 4 sprays in your hand,(pretty unlikely but not impossible with trainers mail and shaymin. You can do 120 damage from bats alone, crazy.Also bats do spread damage in their attacks. Come on Nintendo. Plus you can heal him up with max potion and you will only need to discard one energy because of dimension!

Any thoughts on Aegislash with him?
111603_150w.jpg

With a dimension valley and a DCE you can attack with aegislash. Maybe tech in hoopa, build up your bench and blast with your alakhazams followed up by sword pain.

I think it might be too slow, but man if you arranged it right you could get some crazy knockouts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that it will be too slow, and heavy M alakazam is quite a fast deck, and like i said, just like trevanant break is too slow this will be as well, plus you would have to give up 6 slots if your running a straight 2-2-2 line or 9-10 if your running a 2-3 rare candy + 3-1-3 line of aegislash, hondege and doublade respectively. I just don't think it's worth it. I just found the quote button, well I just copy and pasted gamechess' comment

With Wally help, on T2, one turn after the basic is put in play, all it would take is a manual evolution followed by a Wally-induced evolution, and there's a quick stage 2! Take that, clunky! There's a solution for what would be slow otherwise: If it isn't for Wally, that deck would be SLOW. Also, Wobbuffet helps to cut down on early opposing Shaymins, Greninja breaks(in case you're not getting the vital pieces quick enough, or if you're going on game turn 4, meaning your second turn going second, giving your foe one turn to try and either beat you to the KO, or use Shadow Stitching to negate your Alakazam's ability), etc. Just remember the Mystery Energy when you have to retreat it out!..

Check my sig for a list that demonstrates my point...

Back