XY&Zx02: Hot-Blooded Quilladin! Squishy is Being Targeted!!

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
We started doing anime caps and summaries when the new site went live early this year. We had to stop for a while due to some unforeseen issues, but now we're starting up again with the release of XY&Z. :)

Alexander Degtyarev

Retro TCG Player
Might I ask why?
For those who have seen the episode, this adds nothing. For those who haven't, this is 100% spoiler. Maybe I'm stupid but I fail to understand.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Why not? There's certainly interest. People who have already seen the episode can enjoy looking at the caps and use the images for things. People who haven't (either because they're waiting for the subs or the official dub, or because they're not avid watchers but still like to keep up on events) might enjoy learning what happens and/or seeing the pictures. The thread also gives a place for fans to discuss the episode, either based on the summary/caps, or after they've seen it for themselves. If you don't enjoy it yourself, you certainly don't have to look/read, but that doesn't mean that everyone else dislikes it. It's not like this is new and/or uncommon elsewhere or anything.

iPodwithnomusic

Aspiring Trainer
Might I ask why?
For those who have seen the episode, this adds nothing. For those who haven't, this is 100% spoiler. Maybe I'm stupid but I fail to understand.

I don't think the show is good enough for me to sit around and watch for 20 mins, but if the episode seems cool I will flip through the pictures quick.

zorinjarkraiveltal

Shadow Trainer
Anyone else still wish that Bonnie had caught Tyrunt/Tyrantrum? Despite the size I still think it would've been hilariously awesome for Bonnie to have a giant dragon T-Rex just tagging along with her

MegaBeedrill

This isn't even my final form!
I think it's good for pokebeach to be posting anime, like Athena said, it hurts nothing and if you don't like spoilers, don't click.

Although it would be cool if maybe somewhere it list what pokemon+megas are featured in the episode, cameo or main. The only thing that gets me to watch the show is when I find out one of my favorites were in that particular episode and I want to hear it's voice acting or see it's behavior.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Seeing Pokémon interacting is definitely my favourite part of the anime. :) Usually Pokémon species are listed in the summary (and even in the title if they play a major role like today's episode), so hopefully that should help you at least a bit!

Alexander Degtyarev

Retro TCG Player
Why not? There's certainly interest. People who have already seen the episode can enjoy looking at the caps and use the images for things. People who haven't (either because they're waiting for the subs or the official dub, or because they're not avid watchers but still like to keep up on events) might enjoy learning what happens and/or seeing the pictures. The thread also gives a place for fans to discuss the episode, either based on the summary/caps, or after they've seen it for themselves. If you don't enjoy it yourself, you certainly don't have to look/read, but that doesn't mean that everyone else dislikes it. It's not like this is new and/or uncommon elsewhere or anything.
Ah that makes sense.