• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard XY-On: Flying Gears (M Rayquaza / Metal Links)

turtwigtrain

Turtwig Trainer
Pokemon (22):
  • 3 M Rayquaza EX (ROS 76/108)
  • 4 Rayquaza EX (ROS 75/108)
  • 3 Shaymin EX (ROS 77/108)
  • 2 Aegislash EX (PHF 65/119)
  • 3 Bronzong (PHF 61/119)
  • 3 Bronzor (PHF 60/119)
  • 2 Swablu (ROS 73/108)
  • 2 Altaria (ROS 74/108)
Trainers/Supprters/Stadiums (26):
  • 3 Sky Field
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 2 VS Seeker
  • 1 Enhanced Hammer
  • 3 Rayquaza Spirit Link
  • 2 Mega Turbo
  • 1 Xerosic
  • 2 Shauna
  • 2 Winona
  • 2 Wally
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 3 Professor Juniper (Will Juniper be banned? I ask because I don't think it will because it's exactly like Sycamore)
Energy (12)
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 8 Metal Energy
Strategy:

Get M-Rayquaza set up with a Sky Field, Aegislash can be used to stall or attack, which ever needed, Bronzong gets metal energies back from the discard pile to power up Aegislash or Rayquaza's.

Side Note:

If you have any tips or adjustments to this deck please feel free to comment! The only real problem is decking out and if I get stalled by a toad or something like that. Also I feel like replacing the Enhanced Hammer, it was really just a place holder because I had an extra spot in the deck and didn't know what to put in so I put that in!

I played this deck at nationals and I really enjoyed it, but our lists are drastically different. Mega turbo isn't necessary since you have brongzong. Wally isn't really good in this deck because you have to be constantly using drawing supporters to get more cards and you have ultra ball. Also 4 vs seeker is a must in this deck so you can have access to whatever supporter card you need for any situation. Battle compressor is also very good in this deck since you can get energies into the discard pile faster and you can also get supporters into the discard pile and use vs seeker. Lastly professor juniper will be rotated because it wasn't reprinted in any of the latest sets. I hope I could help.

Back