• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format XY-On: FairyPlume (Florges-EX / Vileplume / Giratina-EX)

socery

I love being bad
Pokemon: 20
  • 4 Florges-EX
  • 2 Spritzee (XY)
  • 1 Aromatisse (XY)
  • 2 Giratina-EX (AOR)
  • 2 Oddish (AOR)
  • 2 Gloom (AOR)
  • 2 Vileplume (AOR)
  • 1 Bunnelby (PRC, Ancient trait)
  • 2 Shaymin-EX (ROS)
  • 2 Xerneas
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 29
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 4 Shauna
  • 2 Professor Birch's Observations
  • 1 Ace Trainer (AOR)
  • 2 VS Seeker
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 AZ
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Level Ball (AOR)
  • 1 Rare Candy
  • 3 Muscle band
  • 2 Giant Plant Forest (AOR)
  • 2 Skyfield (ROS)
Energy: 11
  • 6 Fairy Energy
  • 3 Double Colorless Energy
  • 2 Double Dragon Energy
Strategy:

You want to start with either Xerneas or Florges-EX. If you do start Xerneas, Florges-EX should be your next priority. With Giant Plant Forest, you want to get a turn one Vileplume with a Florges-EX active or on your bench. This way, you can use Florges-EX's first attack, Lead, to get a supporter, so you should never dead draw. Vileplume blockes all items, both yours and your opponents. Once you have the item lock down, you want to attack with Florges-EX's second attack, Bright garden, which does 20x the number of your Grass and Fairy pokemon in play. Replace your own stadium with Skyfield, so you can hit for more with Florges-EX. Try to hit 120 damage with bright garden. Giratina-EX is a alternate attacker for the great lock of no items, special energy, pokemon tools, or stadiums. Bunnelby is to get back resources.

Thanks for reading all this! Again, this is XY-ON!

are the giratinas really necessary? You are trying to mush multiple strategies into one deck. All Giratina does is lower Florges Exs damage output, and force you to play 5 energy cards that you do not even need. I would say, either run florges, or giratina/vileplume. If you want to stick with florges, heres my thought

-2 Giratina ex
-2 DDE
-2DCE (Keep one in case of head ringer)

+1 Skyfield (you are going to want more than 2)
+2 Carbink RSK (helps with filling bench for florges)
+1 AZ
+1 spritzee
+1 Aromatisse

Take out Giratina EX and DDE and DCE.

Fairy with Item lock seems interesting. Too bad you can't play Super Potion.

I like how you may not be able to use potions, but you can still use AZ or Cassius without losing energy. I would also take out giratina and the extra energies. I would suggest making the aromatisse line larger of a focus and add one or two more AZ.

I actually played against something like this today in a tournament. I was playing ariados/machamp and he wasn't even excited about his deck. But I saw the potential that it has. It played very well. He actually played a 3-3 plume line and xerneas ex also. But he played fairy garden to retreat for free and forest. But I like the suggestions tropizard made.

Back