Wi-Fi Trades xXGengarXx's "My Player" Thread

Do you have Meganium? I like those, along with typhlosion + SHINIES!!!! I HEART SHINIES!!!! But I have a shiny Charizard..... I l'd love M+T!

I can very quickly raise a Megainum and Typhlosion, since I transferred a Lucky egg from Emerald version. Any requests on what level you want it to be?

level 55? I want them high enough to help me beat the elite four on my new game I will start in a few weeks or so!

Ok. I'm using the exp share on Chikorita while fightning the E4. One Dustox makes it lv 11 already! :)

Not really...is that a problem? They just know their attacks a bit earlier than they do in D/P. Like...Chikorita (Meganium now) knew Magical Leaf upon hatching. Cyndaquil might have Flamethrower already, too.

i will trade you, arctic_thunder, a lv.100 meganium and a lv.100 typhlosion for 2 shiny charizards. they have really powerful movesets!!!!!

C E D X, If you throw in a lv.100 Feraligatr, deal! Otherwise, its not worth it,
Gengar, do you still want my pokemon?

I'll trade you a turtwig, chimchar and a level 47 palkia all holding rare candys for ANY one of your shinnings?
Check my player thread, I can throw in more stuff if ya want.

~Daniel

I just need the Palkia now, but which shiny do you need? Note that two of them are reserved, though.

P.S. I only trade on weekends.

I don't really have much of great excitement, but what could I give you for a Lv. 1 Charmander?

Edit: I have a whole lot of Turtwig, you could pick a nature.. So far I've got Lonely, Gentle, Naive, Naughty, Modest, Hardy, Serious and Brave (all male, level 1)

Back