xGengarx Fan Art

xgengarx

Boosh!
I'm hoping this is in accordance to the forum rules when posting fanart, wasn't able to locate a topic on rules etc. But I will post my pictures in here I guess..

I'm not very artistic, but today I thought I'd give it a try and spent a few hours on a Rayquaza picture. The whole thing was done using a ruler tool as I don't have a tablet yet (arriving this week), but originally it was a pencil sketch which I took a picture of and finished off on the pc.

Rayquaza_by_B4ndAi.png

I really like it ;D Good job on Rayquaza, but I think the part where the head is can be less jumbled up.

Gliscor said:
I really like it ;D Good job on Rayquaza, but I think the part where the head is can be less jumbled up.

Thanks, good point- I too was a bit confused as whether to make it simpler, perhaps I shall do so- does appear a bit chaotic.

EDIT: And fixed :D

Thanks

I love it; particularly the pose. 8D
I wasn't too sure on the arms, even though Rayquaza's are pretty thin.

But very nice work, my friend. =]

I wants a tablet too. :<

Thanks for the comment guys... This evening I spent an hour or two on this slightly modified Baltoy (gave him more clawlike arms).

Baltoy_by_B4ndAi.png

Nice stuff. Could I use the Rayquaza for a card? You can see some of my work in the Unsung Heroes link in my signature.

Thanks for noticing, I try my hardest to make my images as crisp as possible when I use that style :p

PMJ: Thanks, Sure.

Ohai,

I've been doing a few more things- there's a vaporeon image that I and a friend did, but it is part human and tastefully topless, but not sure on the forums policy for any nudity but I`d assume there is one against it so I won't post that. Instead I shall just paste my Claydol which I did this evening.

Claydol_by_B4ndAi.png

Good call on withholding Vaporeon; we keep it suitable for all ages here. :D

Nice work on these others... mind if I use Claydol?

aww, vaporeon is awesome :( Also, please note that there is yet to be a pokemon that has un-removable clothes :p

voltorb looks awesome :3

Yeah, I have what I'd like to think of as my own little drawing style.. I only use circles and straight lines with cutting and rotating for curves..

Done in photoshop only using the usual brush tool with circles, rectangles and straight lines :p

And another...

Hoppip_by_B4ndAi.png

Back