• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Xerneas (Rainbow Road)

Sabrina Garcia

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys im working on an Xerneas rainbow force EX variant deck. I'm not setting up as fast as I want it to. I highly rely on hoopa to pull out 3 EXs first round: shaymin, volcaneon, and flygon, but there have been times where my hoopa is prized and it takes too long to set up. I'm debating on whether to add 1 more hoopa EX. I am also thinking about adding an olympia to retreat. When playing decks like yveltal bkt, the float stone lock can be really bad because the retreat cost on my EXs are high. Maybe even a hex mania to stop the ability on the yveltal. Do you have any suggestions on what I should take out and replace?
Thanks in advance :)

##Pokémon - 13

* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
* 1 Flygon-EX PR-XY XY61
* 4 Xerneas BKT 107
* 1 Carbink FAC 49
* 1 Galvantula STS 42
* 2 Joltik STS 41
* 1 Hoopa-EX PR-XY XY71
* 1 Volcanion-EX PR-XY XY173

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92