• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Xerneas Break/Garbodor (PRC-STS)

Bournopolis

Aspiring Trainer
Hello! This is my first deck to be posted on here. I am excited about this xerneas set up, but can't seem to give it the extra oomph that it needs to be more competitive any help would be great!

Pokémon-15

4-Xerneas XY
3-Xerneas Break STS
2-Trubbish BP
2-Garbodor BP
2-Shaymin ROS
2-Giratina AO

Trainers-33
4-Max Elixer BP
4-Trainers' Mail AO
4-Ultra Ball ROS
4-Vs Seeker ROS
4-Professor Sycamore STS
1-Super Rod BT
1-Lysandre AO
1-N FC
1-Skyla BP
3-EXP. Share PRC
3-Float Stone BT
3-Fairy Garden FC

Energy-12

9-Fairy
3-Double Dragon

Strategy- Fairly basic strategy, start with a xerneas and get as many energies out using Max Elixer, geomancy, and supporter cards. The float stones and exp shares are for Garbodor and too keep energy on the field. Double dragon energies are for giratina, he is a good attacker as well. Use Garbodor as soon as you can to try and slow your opponent. Xerneas break is the obvious main attacker.

I want to put ninja boy in, to negate not getting xerneas out as quick as possible, but the heavy xerneas line I usually get him out first turn any ways. I had Wally, but took it out because I tend to get Garbodor out quick anyways. Not sure if there are better tool cards to use since I get free retreat through fairy garden. The deck does alright for me, but I feel like it could be pushed a bit further any help would be great! Thanks guys!

Back