Wi-Fi Trades xDkoYx's Trading Centre - {Perfect 5iv HA Unova Starters!!}

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - WIN A UXIE, TERRAKION OR CRESSELIA

You won a Shiny Heatran or Shiny Cresselia!
Leave a comment at my Thread or PM wich you want :)

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - {CONTEST INSIDE}{5iv GIVEAWAY}

Bumpin It Uppppp!

Updates:
NEW GIVEAWAY! Get a 5iv Pokemon while they last!
Contest will be closed in a week so if no one gets it right the person with the closest number wins it!

Edit: Also I only am doing this giveaway because Bank is out and I used to give out free bank mons. Now they are kinda worthless. This will be my final giveaway for a while I think :)

xDkoYx said:
Eron said:
Which one are you talking about? PMJ's?

Yup! Sorry I'll re-update the post making it more clear :)
Well, as I know PMJ's is already closed.

Yes, it is closed.

Eron said:
xDkoYx said:
Yup! Sorry I'll re-update the post making it more clear :)
Well, as I know PMJ's is already closed.

Oh. Man reuniting my plans :p Well I'll just remove that part all together. It's now fully free :p

Edit: BAM fixed :D

I still need to give you the Heatran ;) When your online?

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - {Congratuations GH}

cml for shiny salamence/shiny serperior/shiny greninja

I have a couple dozen rare candies on me. What can I get with that, just 5 IV mons?

Uralya said:
I have a couple dozen rare candies on me. What can I get with that, just 5 IV mons?

Aha yeah, pretty much :p

Cool. Do you have any 5iv Pokémon from the sixth generation? I only see generations 1-5 listed, so I'd like to make sure. Also, I like that shiny Greninja - is there anything you'd want for it?

Guess what!!
You won lottery 1, add me and I'll give you all my HA pokemon, which is more than there is on the list!

I`m intressed in the Shiny 5IV Greninja (31/x/31/31/31/31)

I got a 5IV Shiny Honedge for trade (31/31/31/31/31/x) So, no Speed xD (Japanese Name)

or:
5IV Shiny Trevenant (IVs in all stats execpt Sp.Attack, no Japanese name, but, it it from Japan)

Or a Shiny 4IV Hawluncha :)
Let my know if your intressed!

ShinyVincent said:
I`m intressed in the Shiny 5IV Greninja (31/x/31/31/31/31)

I got a 5IV Shiny Honedge for trade (31/31/31/31/31/x) So, no Speed xD (Japanese Name)

or:
5IV Shiny Trevenant (IVs in all stats execpt Sp.Attack, no Japanese name, but, it it from Japan)

Or a Shiny 4IV Hawluncha :)
Let my know if your intressed!

Hey! I've already got a trade with someone for a 6iv Honedge and personally I don't like the colouring on trev as much as Greninja. Also the hawluncha are my enimes. They killed 3 out of 6 pokemon in my first x and y nuzlocke.

Uralya said:
Cool. Do you have any 5iv Pokémon from the sixth generation? I only see generations 1-5 listed, so I'd like to make sure. Also, I like that shiny Greninja - is there anything you'd want for it?

I do indeed! I just don't list them because the mothers and fathers are from other members and I don't really wanna steal their trades :p if you want the same deal for 6th gen pokes I'd suggest giving Dr. mario trade thread a try. He does the exact same offer with a bigger range of 5iv pokemon :D

As for shiny Greninja. He's kinda special to me. If you want the same Greninja you could get a clone of a clone at King Xerneas trade thread. Also shiny Greninja is amazing. The best 6th gen shiny in my opinion. :)

xDkoYx said:
Uralya said:

I do indeed! I just don't list them because the mothers and fathers are from other members and I don't really wanna steal their trades :p if you want the same deal for 6th gen pokes I'd suggest giving Dr. mario trade thread a try. He does the exact same offer with a bigger range of 5iv pokemon :D

As for shiny Greninja. He's kinda special to me. If you want the same Greninja you could get a clone of a clone at King Xerneas trade thread. Also shiny Greninja is amazing. The best 6th gen shiny in my opinion. :)
Alright, thank you for the referrals :) I like the integrity you display to the other guys with not stealing their trades. I'll definitely come back sometime if I see something interesting!

And yes, Shiny Greninja is amazing. #shamelessquote

Do you have any of the Lake Trio or any G5 legends?

if you have regice,would you agree for a vrizion + other pokemon(if you are intrested pm me and i will tell you which).
regice is the only legendary i dont have.
thanks in advance.

lyrza said:
if you have regice,would you agree for a vrizion + other pokemon(if you are intrested pm me and i will tell you which).
regice is the only legendary i dont have.
thanks in advance.

I do have a regice. But unfortunately I do not need or really want a third vrizon. Sorry!

Back