XY X & Y fantrailer

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy69kf13dPQ[/video]

RE: New X & Y trailer

Big ben? European setting confirmed then?

Also, thanks for posting.

Edit: *sigh* I was excited there for a sec. :(

Hmm. Nothing's new except two things, the hall and the tower. I hope the tower's included because it looks cool.

It has the Brandenburg Gate (Berlin) too. But is it real? I just posted it quickly after finding it. ;)

There is a Musuem. That will probably be where you restore fossil pokemon. The Big Ben! That seems interesting seeing as how we only had peeks of France and now we have London. It would be huge to include Paris and London. Maybe you travel by plane from Paris region to London region/area.

Edit: Also the Brandenburg Gate. That would make it too big.

I don't really see how it could be fake. The art style matches up with what we already have. Dunno what's up with the soundtrack though.

I did see Big Ben and the Arc de Triumphe. Europe setting is pretty much confirmed.

In the stream two days ago, Iwata talked only about Japan, Americas and Europe. Japan and America already have regions based off of them, so I don't think the Europe setting should be surprising after watching the stream.

I'm now pretty sure it's fake (yup) after looking trough the uploader's channel. But enjoy the fan trailer I guess. ;3

I wonder if the hall is actually a museum. There's a lot of museum everywhere in Europe. (There's something on the top of the gate, Pokemon? Looks like onix to my point of view but Onix's actually big compared to the statues)

Teal said:
I'm now pretty sure it's fake (yup) after looking trough the uploader's channel. But enjoy the fan trailer I guess. ;3

Poo.

Well, it gives me hope though. That GF could create something as cool as this... (I mean this was created by one man in just a few days... GF, you have to be better!)
At least you can wish I guess. Large cities would be very nice.

One of the pictures in the Museum even had a Dusknoir. The person who did this did a great job. He also cut France and Chespin (probably not his favourite). He even did rain on London.

The museum could be the Louvre or the Palace of Versailles in France.

Back