Finished WWXIV-3 Wolves & Geniuses win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV- 3 Anime Mayhem (Spinoff)

Don't see what you guys are talking about...

I don't see why Blah doesn't look like an ok target.

I'm being replaced soon, so I would hold off on the votes.

I would be more than glad to give away my role, but I'll let my replacement figure that out for themselves.

What is this I don't even. Is that really necessary? You know modkills are going to start after that right?

O_O um ok I guess we wait....

Before I go to bed I'll unvote if I don't see anything from Blui most likely.

Teal said:
What is this I don't even. Is that really necessary? You know modkills are going to start after that right?

It's better this way. Trust me. If I say any more I will ruin the game. Someone screwed up, screwed up BAD, and because of the screw up it would be stupid of me to stay in this game.

I'll explain fully when the game is over. For now, I'll be replaced, and hopefully the person who screwed up will be modkilled.

= A wolf in your team revealed himself/herself to you.

Why would they reveal themselves just to Blah though?

Teal said:
= A wolf in your team revealed himself/herself to you.

That's not it. As I said, if I say anymore it will downright ruin the game.

Um ok then.

I suppose we should wait and see.

I wanted his reaction to a more unprobable case first. :p

I think that what happened was that some stupid wolf sent a message to his/her wolf team, and remembered that Blui has to see everything. So they added Blah as a reciepent. Notice what I just said? Blui hosts, added Blah. The nicknames are pretty similar so it's not impossible to mix them up. Thus Blah knows know all wolves and he can't continue playing as it would ruin the whole game.

Unvote: Blah

Well, I believe the term is.... Hopping on the wagon.

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: Blah

Let's not allow him to ruin the game.

PMysterious said:
Well, I believe the term is.... Hopping on the wagon.

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: Blah

Let's not allow him to ruin the game.

did you like

Not read the past two pages?

No one cares. We shall forbid you from leaving us. Besides, the replacement will get embarrassed because he/she has nothing to defend against. So, you die or embarrass a player. Its your choice.

PMysterious said:
No one cares. We shall forbid you from leaving us. Besides, the replacement will get embarrassed because he/she has nothing to defend against. So, you die or embarrass a player. Its your choice.

How does it embarrass a player? It'll be like starting anew, I don't see a reason why they would be embarrassed. Vote for people you think are wolves, not people who you think will be embarrassed.

Given the circumstances, I don't think people should even be allowed to vote for me. It's not particularly fair to have the person replacing me come into a mess, one created by someone else in the game and not by me.

That's exactly my point. You're already being wagoned. So please stay as the wagon is going to stay for a little while.

PMysterious said:
That's exactly my point. You're already being wagoned. So please stay as the wagon is going to stay for a little while.

I can't stay. The game would be over in a flash if I stayed. Truthfully, I shouldn't even be talking right now, which is why this will probably be my last post before I get replaced.

It's possible that Blah is a wolf and this is all an act to save himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back