WPM, to expand Pokebeach....

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
The ALC is able to contribute their time to the Reviews. Here is what I posted in the ALC regarding the Reviews:-

ArmaldoEX said:
Well, we do it something like Smogon's, except we will have branches. First off, we wait for WPM to finish his Pokedex on the Pokebeach Main Page and link each and every Pokemons' Data in the Review. Then we again, put a Sprite and Ken Sumigori Art at one side for "reference". Then we input the movesets (which we MIGHT be able to link if we are able to get info about the Move like a Movedex.) IF there is an additional Moveset other than the one given, you may post it as well. Then we go to optional Moves, counters, Opinion, EVs, Nature, and how it works in Singles and Doubles. (Where you explain WHAT Pokemon you can switch in to, what attack you can switch in to, what Pokemon will be switched in if your opponent brings out a Pokemon that can counter you, etc.)

So, any suggestions?

You could have posted it in the current proposal thread which also includes the review thing...But never mind.

Once again, if WPM were to make it official, why would you be the one choosing the reviewers? I think they should be chosen by WPM himself.

But then again...the ALC members are probably the best candidates. Lol. Then there's no need for this post at all...

My goodness I am beginning to type like some others with all those "...".

But there is a point I would like to bring up. If ALC is doing the reviews, everybody would be able to view them prior to making in the ALC thread unlike the card reviews.

Well, not ONLY the ALC members can be part of the reviews, I would be a Gaming Strat if possible, that is if WPM likes the idea and my (future) proposal. Overall, its a good idea. Count me in!

+1

Back