Discussion Would Night March pair well with Bronzong and / or Gallade?

Wobawoba21

Aspiring Trainer
I'm debating on playing Night March for Cities coming up in a few weeks around my way. I would like your feedback on whether to pair it with Bronzong to help against Girantina match ups, or Gallade to take advantage of Premonition and my probability of always having a DCE?? Or perhaps both??? Or another variant?? Feedback appreciated.

Bronzong is a perfect idea for NM! After looking at the NM skeleton in the sub-forum of this one, I found the perfect build idea for you! I suggest basing your deck on the skeleton after some tweaks: First, the omission of the 2 mew-ex, since it's rotated(same for N and Computer Search as well), and second, cutting 1 of the shaymin-EXes, and third, replacing those three with 3 bronzors. Fourth, add 3 bronzongs, and create 3 more openings to make just enough room for 6 metal energy by cutting the 3 lightning energy listed in skeleton(Don't forget to replace the rotated N w/ Judge, and Computer Search w/ Reserved Ticket, as the replacements are close equivalents to the replacee cards, but do understand that they are not as great as the replacees: The former replacement mentioned draws cards equal to 4, an amount that will never change, regardless of prizes, unlike N, which draws cards based on prizes, not a constant that won't change, and the latter replacement requires a successful flip in order to activate the effect, and yet, unlike Computer Search, it goes to the top of deck rather than directly to your hand, meaning if you shuffle after using the ticket, unless it is one of the last two cards in your deck that are undrawn, chances are that you will not top-deck the card on your next turn)...

Last edited:
Yeah I agree I've been trying it online but only had a 1-1 line bronzong bronzor , maybe I'll up it 2-2, I also added bunnelby to recover dce from discard pile but might not be needed if I up bronzong line , and I'd like add a acro bike to with the addition of judge and possibly reserved ticket , thanks for the feedback !

Personally, I would just play vespiqueen and Milotic, with one jirachi and one toad. I don't think you need Bronzong or gallade.

Personally, I would just play vespiqueen and Milotic, with one jirachi and one toad. I don't think you need Bronzong or gallade.

Vespiqueen and milotic with night March? Or as a whole separate deck?? And stardust jirachi???

Vespiquen, Milotic, Night March, but in reality Vespiquen, Night March, Bronzong would just make a better deck in general because you would always have setup support. Vespiquen in Standard is a terrible call due to the massive amount of Entei decks. Night March/Bronzong Gallade could work though. Try it out; don't ask us if it works. The whole point of playing a winning decklist is nobody knows anything about it until you see it in top 8.

vespiquen, milotic, night march, but in reality vespiquen, night march, bronzong would just make a better deck in general because you would always have setup support, but vespiquen in standard is a terrible call due to the massive amount of entei decks. Night march/bronzong gallade could work though, try it out don't ask us if it works, the whole point of playing a winning decklist is nobody knows anything about it until you see it in top 8.

Agreed it's all trial and error, I just wanted ideas from players who played/play night March for ideas I got a list in mind now that I'll test, thanks a lot.

My two cents, Night March, Miolotic, no need for Vespiquen just run two hex maniacs. It is the way to go in my opinion. Miolotic just taps into so many discarded resources that it really is ridiculous. Just throw a single copy of AZ and Hex into the discard as your battle compressing and Mioloitic/Night March gets really dangerous fast. Good Luck!

In my opinion, NM and bronzong is an amazing combo, and I recently took it to a local cities and went 4-1.

My two cents, Night March, Miolotic, no need for Vespiquen just run two hex maniacs. It is the way to go in my opinion. Miolotic just taps into so many discarded resources that it really is ridiculous. Just throw a single copy of AZ and Hex into the discard as your battle compressing and Mioloitic/Night March gets really dangerous fast. Good Luck!

Thanks I like this combo just don't know how it matches up against girantina but thanks

In my opinion, NM and bronzong is an amazing combo, and I recently took it to a local cities and went 4-1.

Yeah I'm gonna try this combo at a league challenger around my way this weekend , thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is a better combo in your opinion, Bronzong or Milotic? PM me with both decklists, since I'm currently looking to come back to the game.

Back