Collecting Would love some information on my Eeveeloutions, Eevee, Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon Tin box...

PokemonOcean

Aspiring Trainer
I have an Eeveeloutions, Eevee, Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon pokemon tin box and a Mewtwo Strikes Back tin box. Both are in great condition. And both of them have quite a few errors. All the pictures on both tins are upside down and not facing the correct way. And the information about the box is on the back of it when it should be on the bottom. And on the Eeveeloutions on the phrase Pokemon Gotta catch 'em all are all upside down. I do not know anything about these two items. I have searched so much on google and ebay and could not find one thing on either of the two. I would like some input and seeing how much they could be worth. I would appreciate any information. Thank you.

mee.JPG miio.JPG mmmm.JPG moooo.JPG pkk.JPG pok.JPG pokk.JPG pokkk.JPG pooo.JPG

Well aren't these a mystery.... After much Googling myself, I also found very little info. It appears they were released in 1998, and were marketed as "storage tins" on the original packaging. I found one old eBay listing for the Mewtwo tin that went unsold, but listed at $85. The Mewtwo tin also appears to have two versions: the movie version that you have, and a near-identical one with a generic "Mewtwo" wording in place of the movie title.

Sorry there isn't more info, but they seem pretty rare!

Thank you so much! A little info is better than nothing. And with you googling, that helped out a lot. At least I know I had the same results as you did.

Back