Worst Tomokazu Komiya drawing ever

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Yes, it is me, the worst artist ever. Over the years, I have created many atrocities, but I would have to say my worst is my Vending Series Chansey, which is featured in my avatar. Please, tell me which one of my pictures you hate the most. Ciao!

Weepingbell FrLg
It's like he drew it to small and smeared it to make it enough to fit the card
And if you looked at what the card does it stinks as much as the drawing

camepurt from dx looks scary WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
and carvahna *shivers*
and zubat *shivers even more*

the feebas from hl looks ..., well,... uuuuuuh,... , what's the word again,......stupid

and the fact that they made him do furret, I'm even scared to play with his cards

but I think one of the wost is....*tension*.....heracross, why is his picture turned, and why is he hiding, and does he looks so....ugly
--> answer, the cameraman fainted because he look so ugly, and he's hiding, because he's ugly.
conclusion: he's just UGLY

yeah, his artwork is creepy to put it mildly. They should fire him, his artwork may actually be giving little tykes nightmares. Imagine waking up and one of his artworks is right in front of your face. Yikes.

Thank God he's never done Deoxys or the Regis, imagine what he could do with that. 0_0

And, my most hated card of...yours: Vending Machop. You can HARDLY tell that there's a Pikachu and a Psyduck in the background!

Ah! That's a Psyduck! Never knew that! That's almost as bad as the vending series Onix! Just look at that nasty disheveled face! So cute!

Probaly the only reason he is still drawing for Pokemon is he threatens the others draws that he will hang his drawings over their bedroom wall.

and who ever drew Vending Series 3 Haunter now I know why we don't see any more of these drawing anymore

i don't really like the vending cards....but none the art isn't terribly bad. IMO, since i play most of the time.

I don't think you need to worry about him getting his dirty little paws on any legendaries.... but Gyarados... that's a possibility, I'm sad to say.

God forbid him do any Castforms... that would be disturbing pics... or ... SWALOT!

Oooh... Swalot is highly likely. I never thought you could do a good illustration of Swalot, but have you seen the Miracle Crystal one? AWESOME!!!!

Back