Worst Game Purchases

Shade Daroach

Simple question: What are the games to regret buying?

Me:
Eragon DS - Read the book. Great book. I then proceeded to buy the game for the DS before I saw the Movie. It was on sale for around $40.00 AU. Took me 2 hours to 100% it >.>

The Legacy of Goku GBA - After getting the second version and loving it when I was 8, I proceded to get the first. The fact that if you weren't like seriously overleveling your character you'd die everytime you fought anything was a really big disapointment.

Sonic Heroes NGC - It's Sonic. And 3d. After receiving a demo of the game from a magazine, I really wanted to get it. Severly disapointed.

So share your worst gaming purchases.

EDIT: Post 1.3k

PS1 - V-Rally
PS2 - Unit Drift
X-Box - Sims
GB - Mario Golf
DS - Pokemon Platinum

Honestly, it wasn't much of a purchase,
Fantastic Four GameCube

D: 3 hours. Done. 100%

I like all my games, but the one time I decide to get a movie game, I was stupid and picked THAT.
D:

I guess the best was Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire.

Crash Nitro Kart, very bad game compared to the PSX one. I can't believe how bad they made it.

^ Completely agreed.

My worst was Cars. Ya know, the racing game based off the animated movie? Yeah. It's not a bad game, it's just not a good game. I bought it for my brother a few years ago because it's the only thing he wanted for his birthday. He got bored of it 2 hours into playing and gave it back to me.

Another bad one was Digimon Rumble Arena 2. Technically, I didn't buy this one. I only rented it about 12 times. Worst waste of 96 bucks ever.

Sonic and the Black Knight

WORST GAME EVER

At least one of the worst. Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings was dumb too.

dmaster out.

Pokefan4000 said:
^ Completely agreed.

My worst was Cars. Ya know, the racing game based off the animated movie? Yeah. It's not a bad game, it's just not a good game. I bought it for my brother a few years ago because it's the only thing he wanted for his birthday. He got bored of it 2 hours into playing and gave it back to me.

Another bad one was Digimon Rumble Arena 2. Technically, I didn't buy this one. I only rented it about 12 times. Worst waste of 96 bucks ever.

Digimon Rumble Arena 2 sucked so hard, it was one of the reasons why I sold my PS2 early.

For the Wii, it has to be Sonic Unleashed. Seriously, it's a horrible game. So boring... For the DS, it has to be Pokemon Trozei. Nothing to it. For the G-Cube, some Megaman game. They say it's a good game, when it's hard to even pass level one.

I almost forgot Sonic Chronicles The Dark Brotherhood. Yeah silly and stupid DS game.

dmaster out.

A game I got for the DS. I can't recall the game title, but the game was stupid and a complete waste of my parents money. (My parents bought it for me).

Star Wars The New Droid Army for the GBA. Technically, it was a Christmas present, but it doesn't change the fact that it is a terrible game.

Jam Sessions
I went to Toys-r-us and downloaded darkrai, got the 5$ off coupon. Then searched for games. I saw Jam Sessions only 5$ with the coupon :D
I bought it.
Complete piece of crap

Any movie-based video games. They are a cheap way to scam little kids with rich parents.

I got bored of Wii Music after an hour and took it back the next day. But I mostly regret downloading SMB2 for VC, such a crap game IMO.

d master342 said:
I almost forgot Sonic Chronicles The Dark Brotherhood. Yeah silly and stupid DS game.

dmaster out.

This is what I was gonna say. I like RPGs. I like Sonic. Both in the same game? What could go wrong?

Apparently, everything. About halfway through, your moves get so overpowered that you can win any fight in a single turn (if I didn't have to spend two turns KOing the end boss's two helpers, I'd have beaten him in one turn). I'd like to talk about other games that SUCKED, so I'll just keep this brief. Don't waste your money on this game.

Other games I thought were a huge waste of money:

Pokemon Platinum (someone already said this)! :D

Man, what a waste. Without a legitimate way to use Rotom-appliance on wi-fi, I lost the only reason to own Platinum. Move tutors can be obtained through AR, and I could not care less about official tournaments, so that's not that big a deal to me. The Battle Frontier isn't worth $35...

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

More like Tales of Disappointment. Soooooo many wasted opportunities with that game. The next Wii Tales game will be better or I am blowing up Nintendo HQ. You heard it here first. Any other Tales fans out there, don't be suckered into buying a sequel to a great game like I was. You're not missing anything.

Mario Party 7

Boards suck, mini-games suck, mic sucks, everything sucks. Don't bother.

Hoshigami Remix

It's probably a great game for fans of tactical RPGs, but I suck at them, so I hated this game. I couldn't even get into it, anyway.

Mario Kart 64 (on Virtual Console)

Inability to save ghosts and I've vsed in it like twice since buying it. I wish I could trade it in.

OMG OMG OMG OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT TALES OF SYMPHONIA

Yeah, crud game IMO. I always hope for better, but the GC one is probably the best we'll ever get. I thought you liked it PMJ, but I know KG loved it.

dmaster out.

Back