Wormadam, Mothim, and Burmy from ‘Star Birth’!

We haven't had many Mothim cards, but I like how all of them have been portrayed with free retreat when it's pretty darn slow in the games lol.
meanwhile a good portion of boltund (base 121 speed) as well as greninja (base 122 speed) cards have one retreat cost. god i love how inaccuracies this tcg tends to be

I'll drop the Allister and G. Meowth, because 1.) They're in the verge of rotation, so we don't bother them for long. 2.) When was the time Allister being useful? Allister is basically TV Reporter but discards more.
You do realise that rotation is probably August/September ish? They've got months of life in them yet. Your logic blows my mind.

Don't like it, and I don't remember Gourgeist being good. Haven't detected it on my radar
i don't care if you don't like it, im putting it out there for a fun deck
nothing here is actually going to be "good" quite yet as if warmadam becomes "good" we have a counter for it in spiritomb from chilling riegn
so chill about your judgment my guy nothing here needs a "like" or "dislike" when it's obvious when the card isn't gonna be "busted"
giving it a intial rating is fine but i hope no one comes to a forum website like this hoping to find the next bdif

Back