Worlds Restricted to Invitees and Family Only; Stream Schedule

Thank goodness I didn't schedule anything and most of my attention turning towards my business. That would've been a MASSIVE waste of my time and my business partner's time if we had gone.
I said it in another post. My suspicion is that Pokemon GO through a huge monkey wrench into worlds. At this point, everybody wants a piece of the action. Pokemon is trying to keep the game about the players. I commend them.

I've lived in San Francisco for half a decade, crazy turns out to these events.

People are going to want to get into the event to promote and play Pokemon Go that have no business being there. This is a highly technological and young city with money to spend. I mean huge money to spend.

I guarantee that since the release of this action, companies and people are already planning counter measures to these actions to get in and promote. Save your passes, because if you don't make into day two and don't want to attend the event anymore, they might have street value.

This is a high powered city with money, big money, Google Money. Pokemon just told them to go do something else with their weekend. Respect. Big time respect!

Agreed, Pokemon GO is a big money maker for businesses (regardless of what their selling, of course).

Last edited:
I said it in another post. My suspicion is that Pokemon GO through a huge monkey wrench into worlds. At this point, everybody wants a piece of the action. Pokemon is trying to keep the game about the players. I commend them.

I've lived in San Francisco for half a decade, crazy turns out to these events.

People are going to want to get into the event to promote and play Pokemon Go that have no business being there. This is a highly technological and young city with money to spend. I mean huge money to spend.

I guarantee that since the release of this action, companies and people are already planning counter measures to these actions to get in and promote. Save your passes, because if you don't make into day two and don't want to attend the event anymore, they might have street value.

This is a high powered city with money, big money, Google Money. Pokemon just told them to go do something else with their weekend. Respect. Big time respect!

Now that you mentioned it that could be why. There is the mention that there is no Pokemon Go Events At Worlds.

Though they never really plan well for internet based activity. Dream World for Gen Five Crashed right away then everyone got a one hour per day. Pokemon Bank Crashed right away delaying it. Then Pokemon Go's mass craze. They always seem to underestimate their internet demands and they REALLY need to learn from that. They really should have restricted Worlds sooner though .

Also I try to blank out Pokemon Go to the best of my ability so much hysteria there are good things from it but so much crazy happens more so then desired. I look forward to a news feed not filled with it's shenanigans.

Thankfully I signed up for the pokken tournament lcq and got my pass in but I don't know if I can get in all weekend with it. Today is the last day for anyone wanting to try!

Back