News Worlds Qualifications Just Adjusted for 2017 Season!

WOW!! That is unbelievable for the other regions. But I can't tell if the points changed on the tables link because it still shows last update from 9/7/2016.

Well that's really good! i was really worried Worlds was going to be as vacant as a League Cup in a Small town!

Nooooooooooooo. Just when I had enough points and by spending tons of money to go to Denmark and Lyon. Now this happens. I thought this would be a easier worlds. :mad: But I'm still happy for the rest who can go now :D.

Rewards for your amount of play points would be awful, because it would be unfair for poor people and good for people that are rich.

Ahhhh I see, I didn't know you can buy play points >.< sorry still somewhat new to pokemon.. I usually get mine when i compete in tournaments.

I'm kind of frustrated by this. If I'd known they'd lower the point requirement by 100 and made points slightly easier to get, I would have tried much harder in this season, by going to around 4 More league cups to get more points, tested for more than a week for the one regionals I went to, and possibly traveled by flight to a regionals. I'm not frustrated with the changes, it's just the false pretenses and disorganization.

Id love to rant about 90% of these post she but I'll make this short:
Whoever said that this is harder to get is wrong; tho s is much easier.
Whoever said that juniors cp should not be lowered is 100% wrong. It is impossible for a junior to get an invite solely off league cups and the juniors you described are clearly not cutting a regionals anytime soon.
Whoever ranted about prices of goin got to 8 regionals and 4 internationals please remember: the only people doing so are people who placed well in past tournaments and won large sums of money.
Everyone else: please remember that cp payout for tournaments are significantly larger now. I will be gaining at least 50 points just by these changes making me halfway towards a masters invite. After this, 250 cp should be significantly easier with a higher point payout. Heck, second tab two league cups, a top 16 regionals, and a top 128 NA internationals means an invite for me now. And I have top 32d one regionals this year (played Vespiquen at SLC)

Ahhhh I see, I didn't know you can buy play points >.< sorry still somewhat new to pokemon.. I usually get mine when i compete in tournaments.
Right now, you cannot buy play points. Mordacazir means that it would benifit people who can travel to big events and get the cards for top tier decks.

Back