worlds is at....

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: worlds is at....

pokemonrandy said:
no if you are far away and you have no way to get there

Read what I posted before. Just deny the invitation :)

Kind of unfair isn't it, the Americans having all the ways to get there with the europeans having not.

People in America get to go to the last chance qualifier while people in Europe have to fly all the way there for a chance to qualify.

hey we have issued too heck i'm 12 and my dad works hard and gets kind of a unfair pay. so if you think we get to do everything you are dang wrong and i love europe

pokemonrandy said:
hey we have issued too heck i'm 12 and my dad works hard and gets kind of a unfair pay. so if you think we get to do everything you are dang wrong and i love europe

Ok, but you can't deny that there is an Ocean between Europe and America.

^My parents don't even own a car. Actually, I'm 16 and living all by myself now (and I don't use motorcycles or anything, I go everywhere by bike or public transport). And am currently jobless, so pretty unable to travel anywhere further than 200km. Now you again. xD

agree with Lou Cypher...
you americans get all the luck
i'm portuguese, i'm european
i know i wouldn't stand a chance at the nationals and all... but if i could, it could be hard to go to worlds
lie some other guy said you can't deny there's an ocean between europe and america
i said "like some other guy"
sorry for the error
for that guy i'm 13
and by the way i'm 13
i'm with bad luck today sorry for all of the errors looooooool

Again?! About 99,9% of all the people in this topic have proved otherwise (rounded down). But yeah, hang on to your lies.
This pointless discussion with someone as persistent as you is quite the waste of time.

i'm not lieing no way would my dad drive me up to frodia[i live in oregon] and let me be in worlds it's just to much money

pokemonrandy said:
i'm not lieing no way would my dad drive me up to frodia[i live in oregon] and let me be in worlds it's just to much money

Try going across the sea instead. Your trip is probably 100$ (Just a guess) while they (Europeans/Japanese) have to convert there money, get a Plane, get a hotel. You could just bring an R.V and camp in there.

You know how much I'd need to go to worlds, stay there a few days and fly back? 2000 dollars. TWO. THOUSAND. DOLLARS. Where am I gonna cough up that money?

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
pokemonrandy said:

Try going across the sea instead. Your trip is probably 100$ (Just a guess) while they (Europeans/Japanese) have to convert there money, get a Plane, get a hotel. You could just bring an R.V and camp in there.
ha-ha-ha you think i can do that ha-ha-ha sorry my dad like me doing pokemon and all but wasting all our money on a world champions trip .no way . but i wish i could

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back