Worlds and 2020 Season Cancelled, Points Will Roll Over to Next Year

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
It's not expanded format. Just expanded tournament. More people. LOL
Not to say you're wrong, but has there been any confirmation that they meant a larger worlds? The wording is kind of borderline, so I kind of found it confusing and wanted to make sure we have some kind of confirmation before I relax.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
I have an idea, just to fill the time:

I run a Pokemon League and I am currently sitting on numerous Pokémon league promos. In spirit of keeping the community involved and active, maybe we can pool some ideas together for some forum games and we can give out some promos as prizes.

I'm currently trying to draw up rules to run a mini "tournament (if you'd call it that) for the Pokemon Trading Figure Game (the older, less loved brother of Pokemon Duel).

If anyone has any game suggestions, I'm all ears. This is devastating news for all involved; let's make the best of it.

Kenatta_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
I have an idea, just to fill the time:

I run a Pokemon League and I am currently sitting on numerous Pokémon league promos. In spirit of keeping the community involved and active, maybe we can pool some ideas together for some forum games and we can give out some promos as prizes.

I'm currently trying to draw up rules to run a mini "tournament (if you'd call it that) for the Pokemon Trading Figure Game (the older, less loved brother of Pokemon Duel).

If anyone has any game suggestions, I'm all ears. This is devastating news for all involved; let's make the best of it.
Probably PTCGO for play would be best means. Sounds like a cool idea as most people have just stopped playing given the current conditions. My kids and I are already working on rotation and next season because we know there likely won't be any events till at earliest July when the new Pokémon year starts. I'm going to be putting up a forum post later with projected rotation and impacts to standard meta.