Worlds and 2020 Season Cancelled, Points Will Roll Over to Next Year

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Hyrum Aspiring Trainer
    Hyrum

April fools!

2. Sharkrai Aspiring Trainer
    Sharkrai

Not to say you're wrong, but has there been any confirmation that they meant a larger worlds? The wording is kind of borderline, so I kind of found it confusing and wanted to make sure we have some kind of confirmation before I relax.

3. Kenatta_tcg Aspiring Trainer
    Kenatta_tcg

Thanks, yeah I am probably going to have to go to court against them. Sucks that some people are being totally unreasonable.

4. Knight_of_Ni Aspiring Trainer
    Knight_of_Ni

>>I was sitting at home when my friends message me on discord.
    >>"Pokemon is kil"
    >>no

5. The Golden Mewtwo That guy who plays a counter deck
    The Golden Mewtwo

Well I get a 222 point boost in my first year of being a master

6. Merovingian Dead Game Enthusiast
    Merovingian

Articles Head Member

I have an idea, just to fill the time:

I run a Pokemon League and I am currently sitting on numerous Pokémon league promos. In spirit of keeping the community involved and active, maybe we can pool some ideas together for some forum games and we can give out some promos as prizes.

I'm currently trying to draw up rules to run a mini "tournament (if you'd call it that) for the Pokemon Trading Figure Game (the older, less loved brother of Pokemon Duel).

If anyone has any game suggestions, I'm all ears. This is devastating news for all involved; let's make the best of it.

7. Kenatta_tcg Aspiring Trainer
    Kenatta_tcg

Probably PTCGO for play would be best means. Sounds like a cool idea as most people have just stopped playing given the current conditions. My kids and I are already working on rotation and next season because we know there likely won't be any events till at earliest July when the new Pokémon year starts. I'm going to be putting up a forum post later with projected rotation and impacts to standard meta.

Hyrum likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?