Worlds 3ds

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanker

Aspiring Trainer
Well, after placing in top 16 for worlds I was excited to get my custom 3ds, this will help pay for my plane ticket to Hawii. When I got home from school today it had come, but I think they forgot to customize it:headbang... Share your thoughts and feelings about this.

I'd heard that the Worlds 3DS was just a black, plain version this year via my friend and her partner, so this is true then?

And they just couldn't have given it to you at Worlds? lol.

That sucks. You'd think that they would customize it, but no.

tanker said:
Well, after placing in top 16 for worlds I was excited to get my custom 3ds, this will help pay for my plane ticket to Hawii. When I got home from school today it had come, but I think they forgot to customize it:headbang... Share your thoughts and feelings about this.

I have a blue 3ds and i'm so glad i didn't get black. It's so drab and boring!

Guess im the only Black 3DS fan here :p

I bought black cus it matchs my DSlite and cus it would look cool with a 1980's batman symbol sticker on it :)

Yeah, personally I like the black 3DS as well, don't like the mix of blue and black they have going for the blue one. Also, the blue is too light for my liking. Still, you get a free 3DS, regardless of whether it's custom or not. You can still sell it if you don't like it or need it.

First it's medals over trophies, then it's regular systems over custom systems, then no scholarships for Regionals? Sounds like they're just trying to save money...

Tyraniking said:
First it's medals over trophies, then it's regular systems over custom systems, then no scholarships for Regionals? Sounds like they're just trying to save money...
You say that like nobody else knows this already.

Tyraniking said:

Gee, a big company trying to make more money... Shocker =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back