Worlds 2018 Decks Revealed, Release November!

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
League leaders could be any type of professor. It's usually an organizer. I'm not going to share the list publicly. That's frowned upon. But here is where you could find it for yourself if you were able to. We have it to know who we can't allow in our events. I appreciate your passion for truth and facts, but sharing information you're not supposed to have access to is frowned upon and would hurt my reputation.
stuff.png

Last edited:

Wolfgirl90

Professor Luna
So you haven't actually seen it?
Looking forward to hearing your evidence other than "his name is definitely on a list I haven't seen."

I'm a T.O. I can confirm that Jeff Kolenc's name is on the Ineligible Players list. I can also confirm that there is no end date for his ban, so his ban is indefinite. The only reason why I can confirm this is because his ban isn't exactly a secret. Most competitive groups are already fully aware of his ban.

Only Organizers have access to the Ineligible Players list (Professors that only have Judge certifications DO NOT have access to this list) and we are not allowed to share the list.

XtremeFate

Aspiring Trainer
Jeff Kolenc was not banned due to Verlisify's video. Multiple players sent in support tickets accusing him of cheating, including myself (I played against Jeff at Worlds and was incredibly sketched out by his attempt to look at his deck while counter cutting).

fleshrum

Cephalophore
League leaders could be any type of professor. It's usually an organizer. I'm not going to share the list publicly. That's frowned upon. But here is where you could find it for yourself if you were able to. We have it to know who we can't allow in our events. I appreciate your passion for truth and facts, but sharing information you're not supposed to have access to is frowned upon and would hurt my reputation.

I'm a T.O. I can confirm that Jeff Kolenc's name is on the Ineligible Players list. I can also confirm that there is no end date for his ban, so his ban is indefinite. The only reason why I can confirm this is because his ban isn't exactly a secret. Most competitive groups are already fully aware of his ban.

Okay, that makes sense, and this is reasonable evidence that Kolenc is banned. I was convinced the hype train carried this information from an unreliable source. Thanks for confirming, both of you. I got a bit carried away in the disdain for this Pokétuber. Sorry all around.

Only Organizers have access to the Ineligible Players list (Professors that only have Judge certifications DO NOT have access to this list) and we are not allowed to share the list.
This explains my ignorance a bit.

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Darn, I missed out on some discussion about a competitive player getting banned. Oh well, that's what I get for being slow.

That said, I can see why some of us expected the ban to be a bit more noticeable. The last time a Worlds competitor was banned it ended with said competitor throwing a major *hoot*fit online.