Writing world of legends:pokeguy

pokeguy

Aspiring Trainer
proluge:"I win," snarrled the grunt "now hand over that pokemon."
"you cant have him!" cried the dismayed trainer."oh really?is that so well then go capture ball!"

As the strange ball opened the apposing trainer shrunk before being caught in the ball.Only his pokemon remained,still safely hidden in their poke balls."Now all your pokemon are mine," laughed the grunt."Especially those nice legandary bird pokemon!"

"Another legendary pokemon keeper has dissapeared.First was the keeper of the dogs then the regis and now the birds aswell. It seems that all the legendary pokemon are being taken by a strange new and formidable force is taking them and their traners aswell." The news lady interprated.

The t.v suddenly blanked out as dan rose out of his seat.These people will pay,he thought to himself.The family of trainers so skilled that they could bear to protect the legendary pokemon was his. As the families last decendant he wanted revenge!"Go salamance," he yelled flining a blue ball into the air.A salamance twice the size of any odinary appeared before him."take me too the mountain of bird.Suddenly Dan was whisked off his feet and before he could reave they were above the clouds.Only two mountains were visable,the mountain of the birds and rayquazas pillar.

They flew at almost unberable speeds, watching wingull and other flying types fly desperatly out of their way.In aroun an hour they had reached the mid-way point on the mountain of the birds. Strange tracks were visable on the rocky floor.To most people these prints would be un-nown as to what made them ut Dan knew what they where.these where the footprints of raikou,suicine and enti the dogs!

Anger boiled iside Dan as he followed the trail leave the mountain.It was obvious a huge battle had happaned only meters away from where he stood.Dan flipped out his cell phone,hoping to warn everyone of the danger they were in.All lines of his dfamily were cut off from signal.He was the only one left. He knew that lucario was in grave danger!

"Go lucario!" He yelled as a purple ball with M scribed on it appeared above his hand he threw it into the air and lucario appeared braced for action.Dan told him of the events and asked if lucario could use his powers to teleport them to the people behind it.lucario noded and began to meditate. There was a bright flash and they where in a place too dark to see.Lucario closed his eyes and the room suddenly brightened. They ran through corridors until they reached a room with a man sitting high on chair made of snorlax skin. He was wathching a dozen or so cages in which Dans family were situated. Dan stoled briskly into the room, eyes burning."I challenge you!"he screamed. In reply the man simply took out a black ball and dropped it to the ground. there was a wave of light as deoxys appeared.Dan squinted and asked"brother?"The mans discuise faded and instead stood a teenager of the same age as Dan."you know why im doing this dont you?" he said in a mocking voice."i wanted lucario but i couldnt have it! i had to have deoxys instead.If i cant have lucario by inheriting it then ill take it by force and i already have all the other legendaries my grunts kindly took off our family!Except for one which i intend to battle for! if i win i get lucario and if you win, you get deoxys."

"Game on," yelled dan."lucario use phycic."
"Deoxys change to speed and escape with agility."
"Lucario use barrier to stop deoxys from moving!"Deoxys crashed into the barrier and was hit by phycic with intense force!"deoxys change to attack form and use shodow ball!"
"Lucario block it with protect!"
"use hyper beam deoxys!" Lucario blocked the shadow ball but was hit by the hyper beam.
"Quick lucario use crunch while its re-charging.Deoxys was badly injured by the attack but remained charging energy."Finish this with a dynamic punch!" cried Dan.Deoxys was knocked to the floor unconscious."hand him over" smiled Dan.
"no way- go rayquaza get us out of here!"deoxys was returned to its ball just as rayquaza burst through the roof!

Too be continued ....can everyone give me some tips please?

"i should have known that he would lie!" said dan with distaste. He opened the cages his family were in and then flew after his brother on salamance.They slowly crept up on rayquaza when dan stood up and yelled at the top of his"DWANE DONT BE SO FOOLISH STOP THIS MADNESS OR ILL ORDER SALAMANCE TO SHOOT YOU FROM THE SKY!"The rayquaza slowed down and dan thought Dwane might have given up when Dwane said"i think you forgot that rayquaza is a legendary and is more powerfull than your normall salamance!
"my salamance is of rare reed and is more powerful than any ordinary dragon so prepare to fight!"
THE FIGHT IN FLIGHT

"Rayquaza use extreme speed!"
"salamance, wait for him to come close then attack with dragon claw!" Salamance struck out at rayquaza but lost balance and missed while being damaged by extreme speed.Salamance went round in a somersoult and hit rayquaza with a dragon breath.Rayquaza become paralyzed and had only the power to hover in the air.Dan took this oppertunity and ordered salamance to use hyper beam.Rayquaza was hurt but became free of paralyzation and attacked with outrage.

Salamance was knocked out and both him and Dan hurtled towards the their earthy death below. Dwane looked worried for a moment and before dan crashed to the ground,rayquaza spun down and caught dan.Before salamance hit the floor,Dan managed to retrieve him back to his ultra ball.

Dwane lowered Dan to the floor and muttered "I wont save you again."

Even though Dan was angry with Dwane for his stupidity and gread,he could see that a part of the real Dwane had not been overcome by the madness that seemed to have made its home in Dwane's head

"Go lucario," he said sturbonly"teleport us home."Said Dan with low spirits.

In the night,Dan was tossing and turning. He drempt that he was lying,sprawled on the floor whilst Dwane was standing above him with lucario by his side. Dwane smirked and began to laugh at him"YOU LOSE."A single tear rolled down Dan's cheek and he woke up suddenly. It was morning. The first thing he notest was that his mobile phone was ringing."A text?"Said Dan outloud. The text read I WANT A REMATHCH NOW!!! MEAT ME IN DEOXYS'S SHRINE OR YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN! What could he mean? Dan began to pack his bags of his six most favourite pokemon.Lucario,salamance(who he had healed with a max revive,)kingdra,flygon,dragonite and charizard.

Back