World Champion 2010 Decks?

Jahikoi

Aspiring Trainer
What 4 decks do you think there will be as the 4 world championship decks? Do we even know the decklists of the champions?

theyre making
seniors- luxchomp
juniors - jumpluff
masters - plox with machamp
seniors - gyarados with amu.

check jwittz on youtube for the masters champions list if you were intrested.

Javier8100 said:
theyre making
seniors- luxchomp
juniors - jumpluff

Where did you hear this? I want proof.

you will not be able to use them as they have a differant border and will say world champion on the back. im not sure wherre they will be sold but i think stores like zellers, target and walmart.(Stores like that)

Javier8100 said:
theyre making
seniors- luxchomp
juniors - jumpluff

why would they make jacob's? yuta's was a ton more interesting.

^This.
and sometimes there will be too many of the same decks winning so they only pick one. trust me jjacobs list is solid. he sent me it

I never buy these. Unless Abamosnow/Ampharos or Garchomp SV was made so I could playtest it, there's no point for me in buying a deck that has a solid skeleton.

Although it's true that P!P tends to favor the younger age division, I think there is a precedent of always printing the Masters winning list, as seen in Worlds 2004.

With that, I hope they make:

Yuta's LuxChomp
Seniors 2nd place Gyarados
Pramawat's GG
Junior winners Jumpluff.

I really want AMTs to be printed but I don't see it happening, unfortunately. I think the above is the most logical breakdown, but we'll see. :D

I hope we see Jacobs just cause I cause I know the guy and me being canadien. They do seem to usually do the younger decks first but I guess we'll have to wait :/{C}

Jacob's list was more standard than Yuta's. That's the only reason I think they would print Jacob's. They'll be announced soon anyway.

dmaster out.

^
True and that is about the only way his will get printed, due to the precedent of 2004, also i would like to see AMT's printed, but to everyone who says its impossible for it to happen due to it being a 3rd place deck, it's not-
Queendom-masters winner
Bright Aura-Juniors Winner
Dark Tyranitar-seniors runner-up
Then instead of printing Geoffrey Sauks' Zapdos deck(runner-up in Juniors) they printed Michael Gonzalez's Ludicolo deck(Junior third place), so it could happen and to this day i can't figure out the rationale for that, as in general Zapdos is probably more popular than Ludicolo.

Lucario master-what is the second occurence you speak of? I'd like to know because i can't think of it?

Back