Finished Words of Advice [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameBlank

The Divine Paradise
This is a simple game I thought of. All you have to do is tell the poster above you some words of advice they should follow. It can be anything from serious to hillarious, you decide!

Please adhere to the YPPY rule. Post only after 2 other people have posted after your previous post.

RE: Words of Advice

Approved! This game will end on the 30th of November! Now for the advice:

Don't waste money on expensive iPods. Just think of your favourite tune and hum it. If you want to switch tracks, simply think of another song you like, and hum that instead.

If you would like to move to Australia I highly reccommend get lying hunting gear. Many bigfoots have been spotted there. They come down easiest when they can't see you to try and run. Happy hunting.

If you would like to move to Australia I highly recommend you get a laptop before doing so. Computer prices here are through the roof... It could also help to buy a US to Australia adapter as soon as you can.

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever drone on like this (looking at you mods :p)... or watch MTC flex...

Don't get in an argument over opinions. Opinions are meant to stay as opinions, and getting in an argument over one will result in betrayal and war, or something even more serious than that.

So, you're the Patient Pokemon, eh? Sometimes, waiting on others isn't the best decision. Put your trust ONLY in the people you know won't let you down, and you will spare yourself many a "Why isn't Daniel here yet to pick me up for Fencing Class?!?"

Since you claim to be awesome you should have Charizard be your avatar to match that status.

Hey, Ice Espeon! Love the new look! Though, you would probably look better with a haircut...

Oh, wait...

Always get Bigfoot to make banners. Unless you make them yourself. Always remember to have the correct measurements. It does seem you fixed that up.

Don't play those Pokemon video games. They brainwash you into breeding Pokemon, day and night, never stopping. I don't want you to go down that dark path.

Hmph. Look at yourself. Just a miserable pile of code. Nothing but another face, slaving away on the internet, wasting so many valuable minutes of your life. Yet, you still do it. In fact, you're so content with your blind self, that you have been appointed to a higher status by the community. Well, I won't have that. I will start an uprising, like no other, to destroy this forum and everything you desire, Machamp! Your home will be a pile of rubble. You won't have a job, any money, or even a smile upon your face. For I, the Great and Mighty Jax, will lead a legion of terror to destroy the world! Nothing will stand in my way! The streets will be stained with the blood of my victims, and I will personally mount your head on my wall, for the sake of it! No longer will I play second banana to a fat man that wears underpants! Rather, the world will play second banana to me, forever! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

By the way, make sure to seperate the lights and darks whenever you put in a lourde of landry jk...

Never get a roommate in college. They'll steal all of your 12 packs and all of your games and make the room a mess and leave food sitting out and smell up the whole room and hold annoying conversations on Skype for like ever and watch Markiplier without headphones and laugh incessantly at it until 2 am while you're trying to go to sleep and be all socially awkward and stuff. And they'll also do really freaky $#!@ while you sleep. Don't do it. It's a trap.

Don't -err- trust pink Celebis. Celebis turn pink (and evil) when they have been captured by a human...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back