Wonders what deck is?!?!?

Arcanine 274

=/
hey my friend said he wanted to build a le metro deck since it won a state championships for gym challenge, and he wants to playtest against me, but I don't know what to expect from it since i've never even heard of it. is it a rogue and he's just copying, or is it a semi-archetype. I don't even know how he knows that it won a state chamionships. can someone tell me what's in it and the strategy and the other stuff I mentioned??? thanks a lot!:D

Arcanine out.

le metro is obviously French. Just find out what metro means in France. I know that its the- something

It's somewhere between rogue and mini-archetype. I am aware that Electrode-ex is involved in there somewhere. I read somewhere that the name was a weird combination of names. I'm thinking it's Metagross and Electrode-ex. I don't know which Metagross it is, though. I'm pretty sure it's the δ Metagross, since it also has Crush and Burn.

This is what I know. But I could be wrong.

I've heard about the deck and it does consist of Metagross d and Electrode EX. It use POW!

Jirachi as starter, Metagross ds and super connectivity and Electrode ex and Dark electrode. The strat is too Crush and Burn and discard cards from Dark Navi and then get them back through Electrode ex and super connectivity, it also runs 4 Pow!

Back