• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Wobbufett/Crobat BREAK

GolurkChamp2597

Long Time Champion
Hello everyone, it's time for my first Expanded list post. This time, I'm focusing on Crobat BREAK, a fun new Promo card releasing in the next few weeks. If you do not know what the card does, here's a breakdown: Crobat BREAK, for 3 Colorless Energy, does 60 damage AND can leave your opponents Active Pokemon Paralyzed. However, if you chose to paralyze your opponent, it shuffles Crobat BREAK and all cards attached back into your deck. Sounds familiar? Yes, this plays exactly like Accelgor, one of my favorite Expanded lists. However, the deck is a bit more difficult to set up. However, I have a list that is reminiscent of the "Old Standard" list, Wobbufett-bats. Without further ado, here's my list:

Pokemon: 18
3 Wobbufett (Bide Barricade)
4 Zubat (Free Flight)
4 Golbat (Sneaky Bite)
3 Crobat (Surprise Bite)
3 Crobat BREAK
1 Shaymin EX

Trainers: 31
3 Professor Sycamore
4 N
1 Lysandre
1 Delinquent

4 Ultra Ball
3 Level Ball
1 Dowsing Machine
3 Trainer's Mail
4 VS Seeker
2 Enhanced Hammer
3 Crushing Hammer
2 Super Rod

4 Dimension Valley

Energy: 9
3 Double Colorless Energy
6 Psychic Energy

Free Slots: 2

As you can see, the list is built for consistency. I did not max out the Level Balls or Trainers Mail because I was considering including Wobbufett BREAK. The card is essentially Mirror Move on the new Pidgeot EX, allowing you to do massive damage to your opponent. However, this choice is up to you. This deck also includes disruption to allow yourself to play the slower, set-up game. Please post feedback to this list, thank you :D

Back