Not open for further replies.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
http://www.israelnetdaily.com/redir.php?headline=3077

People: 29 December 2005, Thursday.

A Jewish millionaire from London has married a male dolphin this week, according to reports.

Sharon Tendler, 41, and 35-aged male dolphin Cindy wed in Israel's Eliat resort Wednesday. Tendler had received the approval of Cindy's trainer Maya Zilber for the unusual ceremony.

Tendler met Cindy fifteen years ago, when she visited Eliat's dolphin reef. The British rock concert producer immediately had a liking for the mammal, and since then has been visiting the resort several times a year.

The bride was wearing a white dress to the dock on Wednesday, when she married Cindy before a huge crowd of astounded visitors, newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth has revealed as cited by Ynetnews.com.

Cindy was waiting in the water and after "vows" were exchanged, Sharon was tossed into the water by her friends so that she could swim with her new husband.

Hiyas

I wonder how the dolphin feels about it. I mean, how could you possibly tell if the Dolphin wants to be married to her? Sounds like animal cruelty lol=O

~Secretsmeargle

I saw this topic on another forum.

I know that it say that the woman marry the dolphin, but if you think it from a different perspective, it might not be that kind of wedding. Think about it.

And how could a male dolphin is given the name "Cindy"?

Anyway, this forum is pretty good. I'll post more later.

That's a complete piss take. Wth is the point of marrying a dolphin? And how will they, uhh, have a honeymoon night/period?

This thread is over 4 months old. Joshua The Shadow Lugia, do not reply to topics where the most recent post is a month old or more. This topic died on 2-22-2006.

This thread is now closed for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back