Wi-Fi Trades Winter's Emporium, now Closed! Please look for my new joint shop with SilverWolverine

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Winter's Dream Emporium!

I was interested in the Female DW Eevee what would you like for it?

@GMD: I only have 1 Alamos Darkrai, and I'd have to look up the nature later, but I wouldn't trade it for the shiny Petlilli

@Starforce: I didn't see anything that I'd trade the Eevee for

@tj: I'll let you know later

The only shiny I have is a Regigigas, but I doubt it's legitness since I got it off the GTS. If you still want it let me know

I understood that from the first time you said "no thanks." If you don't have anything else constructive to say then please get out of my thread

Dont gotta be rude but actually i guess i will take the shiny regigigas check my thread to see if you want anything

RE: Winter's Dream Emporium! Looking for Harvest Tropius!!

Updated my wants section a little bit. Looking for Tropius with the Harvest ability

did u ever masuda a shiny charmander? jus wondering cause if u did it gives me hope

No, I got bored with trying and gave up. I decided a shiny wasn't worth spending hours and hours hatching eggs in hopes of getting one

lol true so u put like 5 eggs in ur party at a time right cause thats what i did and eventually got a shiny eeve it only took me about an hour and a half i guess i got lucky though huh?

Im lookin for the first gen. starters. Anyone have some they're willing to give up??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back