Winners of September TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Congrats to the winners! As of now I'm hopeless in the October tournament lmao. Still hoping that I can one day be on the top for the tourney. It'd be cool to be featured

Congrats to Top 3, they all made really solid decks! Special props to Eddie, though, for a unique take on Rainbow Road. It's reasons like this that competitive players shine. Such simple surprises like Flygon-EX can make all the difference in a match and take your opponent by surprise.

"...and a 6th deck I no longer remember."

That 6th deck would be my Lucario deck from Round 1, where I got an absolutely awful start both games, as always. ;D

Also, yay for a 36th place non-meta-deck win! We really need more premium members in these touneys. XD

Congrats guys! I can't believe I made it that far with my rushed build. Wish I could've used my current build instead (its still mainly stage 1), but I really can't complain. It took a lot of skill to get through my rounds with that "garbage" :p

Anyway, I decided to be fair and sit out this month. Good luck participants! Maybe Ill see you guys in November!

Back