Winners of May TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interviews!

Man I love this game. I haven't played much in the last 4 years or so but recently had started playing online just to see what things were like. I quickly found the best way to win and win fast was to just play Night March and honestly just got bored within a couple of months. The game is so much fun but so damn stagnant.

It's gettin' better! Lots of meta shakeup on the horizon, and there are lots of answers to the Dread March floating around now. Great time to be a player!

...For the near future, would it be all right if these TCG Cup results pages could also show the 2 most voted decks from the "unique deck award" bracket at the creator's discretion? It's getting kind of boring to constantly see the usual suspects.

...For the near future, would it be all right if these TCG Cup results pages could also show the 2 most voted decks from the "unique deck award" bracket at the creator's discretion? It's getting kind of boring to constantly see the usual suspects.

Thank you for the suggestion! There are already a lot of deck lists in the news story, but I will discuss it with the staff. :)

Back