Winners of July TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Congrats to the winners! Very cool decklists, especially that Yveltal/Vileplume one. Probably the first time I've ever seen a Vileplume list include Maxie's and Gallade.

Congrats to the winners! Very cool decklists, especially that Yveltal/Vileplume one. Probably the first time I've ever seen a Vileplume list include Maxie's and Gallade.
Gabking and I come up with pretty unique ideas, especially involving vileplume. The list has been evolving over time and gallade was cut out as too unreliable. Feel free to try it out and tinker if you really like it. It was meant to metagame on the big 3: night March, trevenant and vile-bees.

Gabking and I come up with pretty unique ideas, especially involving vileplume. The list has been evolving over time and gallade was cut out as too unreliable. Feel free to try it out and tinker if you really like it. It was meant to metagame on the big 3: night March, trevenant and vile-bees.

Cool, yeah I might just have to try it out. I tried building an Yveltal/Vespiplume list a month ago but it failed hard. There's a lot to like about this list. My favorite part is probably having max elixir so that you can get your attackers powered up before sentencing yourself and your opponent to the lock. I also like having 2 Fright Night Yveltal to mess with other Vileplume decks. First thing I'd tinker with though, is only having 1 AZ and yet 4 Puzzles of Time. I'd either add an AZ or take out the Puzzles.

Thanks man!
Cool, yeah I might just have to try it out. I tried building an Yveltal/Vespiplume list a month ago but it failed hard. There's a lot to like about this list. My favorite part is probably having max elixir so that you can get your attackers powered up before sentencing yourself and your opponent to the lock. I also like having 2 Fright Night Yveltal to mess with other Vileplume decks. First thing I'd tinker with though, is only having 1 AZ and yet 4 Puzzles of Time. I'd either add an AZ or take out the Puzzles.
Yeah we sure do come up with some fun lists :)

Yeah the list is pretty outdated I ended up playing this for worlds and lost my win and in to a Lysandre top deck :( It went 10-1 in the side events though!

yes! I have been playing this deck and I am glad that it did well in this tournament!

Yeah the list is pretty outdated I ended up playing this for worlds and lost my win and in to a Lysandre top deck :( It went 10-1 in the side events though!
So.... You played yveltal Vileplume Maxie's Gallade.... And went to win-and-in round in seniors.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, everything weird happened this worlds.

So.... You played yveltal Vileplume Maxie's Gallade.... And went to win-and-in round in seniors.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, everything weird happened this worlds.
I cut the maxie and it actually was quite good. Win it in day 1 I might add, so it's not very impressive :)

Back