Will They Have A 5th Generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver

The Crest of Reliability
The writers are running out of ideas and Pokemon is dieing out a bit because there's like 493 Pokemon now...

And a lot of people who work for pokemon have great imaginations . besides, they would hold a contest for making new pokemon if they ran out of ideas

Silver said:
Actually it is kinda dieing out...

Then how come d/p are still best sellers in Japan? Its not diying out. There will be A 5th gen. Trust me. As long as Pokemon continues to make millions of dollars for both gamefreak and nintendo, it wont stop. And besides this is only your opinion.

Pokemon may be scarce in the U.S. so we all meet our fellow fans on the internet, but in Japan you walk into a mall on nearly every bench theirs a kid playing a pokemon game, getting in a little training into his time. So, even if they dont continue it in the U.S. [which is unlikely because pokemon diamond is the bestseller in America and Pearl is number 3], they will always continue in japan.

Well it's dieing out in Canada, especially the show. There's one channel showing it once a week and thats it.

Silver said:
Well it's dieing out in Canada, especially the show. There's one channel showing it once a week and thats it.

Yeah its the same way in America and Japan. Pokemon is not dying out and why do you keep fighting us? Your obviously A pokemon fan so why do you want it to die out?

i do believe there will be a fifth gen. the show is still going on well, theres no point its makers will want it to end!

No I mean there are no old series episodes or anything. Just once at like 9a.m. on Saturday morning which is annoying because I almomst always sleep through it.

It will be around for a very long time because Diamond and Pearl are the #1 best selling games and they brought in over $50 million dollars since the sales of the games and TCG campared to last year of only 4 million was only being made. Pokemon is booming big and is still going strong.:)

Eventually they will make enough money that they're set for life. Then they'll close down. You gotta admit you would do that if you were set for life.

As far as my knowledge goes, Pokemon will not die out anytime soon. Whenever I am at school, I see people playing pokemon on the steps, we all like pokemon and a have a ton of friends who like it. Maybe that isnt much if you think about it but if that goes around everywhere like you guys, I am certain there will be a fifth generation.

wow and OG (Orginal Generation) 5 huh? yeah im sure there will be again. i mean hey yuo can make a queen ant pokemon since vespiquen is a queen bee right?

NEED A THREAD LOCKED? REPORT IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back