Collecting Will tapu lele go up in price?

dmode15

Aspiring Trainer
with the emergence of Glaceon GX I have wondered if tapu lele will start to fall out of favour as people adjust to gaceons ability.

I am more of a collector than a player and I am wondering if this is the time to get rid of my leles before the drop in price happens then pick them up after it rotates. I am also wondering if they may release it as a promo one day which will obviously cause the price to tank.

Who thinks it will go up, who down?

Lol no

Glaceon isn't going to do anything to stop people from playing Lele. We've had Gabador with Garbotoxin since Lele and Lele still became the big staple in the game. Glaceon GX isn't a good enough deck to affect the meta like that either.

Lele will go up in price for sure when GRI goes completely out of print

But will they make the same mistake as roaring skies and do another print run? I appreciate the feedback. Part of me wants to keep them for the rare league challenges that I play.

There is no way to know for sure if they will reprint Lele in anyway way (either by doing another print run of GRI or do a box/tin etc.).

Based on the information we do have there is no reason there is no reason Lele won't go up in price eventually

Not related to Glaceon-GX, Lele will likely spike after rotation, when players start to play competitively, and all cards that look like they will have competitive relevance become expensive, usually the most expensive they will be for the whole season.

Leles are pretty cheap right now, and they’re going to stay in standard for over 1 more year. And it is still really viable in expanded. I would rather buy more Tapu Lele GXs, than to sell them.

Back