Help Will Raichu GX (Promo 90) still be legal in 2019-20?

TSBoom

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone,
I'm fairly new to this site and Pokemon TCG. I'm building a lightning deck, and I have two PROMO Raichu GXs. I'm trying to build a deck that can use Raichu as my core for the standard format in this and at least next year. Does anyone know that if Raichu will be rotated out in season 19-20?
Thank you for taking time reading this!

We don't know about anything for the 2019-20 rotation quite just yet, although I'm sure it will be ULP-on.

As for promos, I'm not entirely sure. However, because the format will likely be ULP-on, I doubt that any Shining Legends promos will remain in rotation.

We don't know about anything for the 2019-20 rotation quite just yet, although I'm sure it will be ULP-on.

As for promos, I'm not entirely sure. However, because the format will likely be ULP-on, I doubt that any Shining Legends promos will remain in rotation.
Thank you so much for answering!! Really appreciate it. :- )

I’m gonna be sad if it’s ulp on. Buzz gx will be gone. My fav Pokémon.

I will be sad too. But the degree of sadness I will be in depends on what promos they keep as ulp-on promos... If Silvally-GX makes the cut by its ULP print(rather than its promo box print), but the JP-SM2 tapus do not make the cut at all, then I'll be even more sad at the lack of a good psychic damage mover(Tapu Lele) on top of the loss of Zoroark-GX in the next Standard... :(

Just as a rule-of-thimb, if a card is a reprint and is still a promo, the promo will rotate with the regular version. This is why we didn’t get any SM alternates until ULP. So it’s practically a guarantee that he’ll rotate

Back