Will Bill Return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's practically the same as Prof Cozmos Discovery...

I wouldnt mind if Oak came back as supporter. It would make Banette ex actually playable. But the need to bring a Bill-like-card back, which isnt a supporter but draws 2 cards for free.

If they did bring Bill back it would have to be a Trainer not a Supporter. Cozmo's does draw 2 cards, but it can also draw 3 cards. A Supporter drawing two cards is sort of 'bad' but like I said with Cozmo, it can draw three cards. If Bill comes back as a Supporter and you just draw two cards, why not use Field Worker?

My 2 cents, if Bill does return it would be a Trainer. Drawing 2 cards as your Supporter for the turn is just NO!

My idea waas not practically the same as Discovery since THAT allows 3 draws from the bottom of the deck or 2 from the top. My idea is 4/2 from the top.

What if they bring him back but add a coin flip and if you get heads you get 3 cards and if you get tails you get 2 cards? That would be a way to bring him back and it will fall into play perfectly and it could be made as a supporter that way.:)

No, that is too much like Cozmos' Discovery. If you look at mine you'll see that is a cross between Bill and Bill's Teleporter. A bit more fitting if you ask me.

The point is, it needs not to be a supporter. :/

Everything is too luck-based... now, what happens when we lose our searchers and gain two massive counters to them anyway?

Actually, it was made into a Supporter.

It was the Trainers Vol.13 extra card, along with a Celebi, same as the Space World promo, which is the same Celebi reprinted recently.

So, to point it out, it apparently was good enough to be a Supporter. But I'd rather it be a non-Supporter.

Just saying that if it Bill were reprinted, it would be a Supporter.

Otherwise...look at "broken" cards like Rare Candy. It gives this game a speed that it has never seen. A Trainer card like Bill that draws cards is not out of the question. If there are such broken/insane cards in Miracle Crystal as Holon Circle and Seal Crystal, then surely a draw Trainer is not out of the question.

-Holy Star

Holy Star said:

It was the Trainers Vol.13 extra card, along with a Celebi, same as the Space World promo, which is the same Celebi reprinted recently.
Wait, so you're saying they Actually re-printed it as a supporter? If that's true then I seriously worry for the game. It has become totally luck based that there is almost no skill involved in it, really sad. I thought that at least if Bill (or his Draw 2 cards text) was re-printed then the TCG may stand a chance at getting better.

Got any scans? I need to see it for myself.

Pheww. I thought it was a newer version that was going to be released, but seeing how old it is then it will probably will never be released (unless they re-print it a supporter). Well that at least gives me a little more hope, lol.

RE:  Will Bill Return?

Abhorsen said:
Pheww. I thought it was a newer version that was going to be released, but seeing how old it is then it will probably will never be released (unless they re-print it a supporter). Well that at least gives me a little more hope, lol.

Yeah, I mean, it was a WOTC card an all. Beside I think it would do us all harm if he came back as a supporter.

Holy Star said:

The reason bill(supporter) didn't come to America it becomes the propiety of that magazine, and since you need to buy the magazine to get one they won't sell the rights just to we have Bill in a regular set this is the case of many cards they produced under the license of Nintendo but they have the rights over the card in specific, is like some japanese league promos we'll never see a _____'s Jirachi in English because is promo just for the members of the league in Japan

By the way there is the image of both celebi and bill and also Jirachi

Attachments

• PlayersJirachi.jpg
    PlayersJirachi.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Trainer13a.jpg
    Trainer13a.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 16
It was just a thought and a way to bring him in and that is the only way that I can think of.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back