Will ash win the sinnoh league?

Will ash win the sinnoh league?

• Total voters

zekrom52

Forever Young
Do you think ash will win or lose.....again? personally i think he will win this time. He has lose way to many to many times

It will just be like every other attempt at every League he's been in, he'll come close in the Top 5 but still lose in the end after either losing against his rivals like Harrison during the Silver Conference or win against Gary like in the Indigo Plateau.

pokemonmaster101 said:
if and he wins a league pokemon will end or they'll replace him and start fresh

no, he won the Orange League and the series is still going on.

He won't win. There's a pattern to this after all: He lost in kanto, he lost in johto, he lost in hoenn, and they can't just change that and make him win in sinnoh.

Ash will not win. He will get into the top 4 and lose. It always happens. Anyways I don't think Ash is a good enough trainer to win it all. He is good, but not amazing.

I just don't that he can win this one. I just think that he doesn't really has the "best" skills to win the whole league. He might beat Paul and make it to the next round. But the next trainer will probably defeat Ash. Or Paul can just beat Ash right there and Ash is out of the league. But I really think that he won't win the league. Though there is still a possibility that he might win.

Heck no! He will not win! Sadly, I had a dream about it last night, despite me not watching the show. I have my legends ready, him bringing out Pikachu. So, I show off with my Arceus. Judgement for the OHKO. I take Arceus back. Next, I bring in Shaymin Sky Forme, he brings in Infernape or whatever it is now. Psychic for the OHKO. Same thing continues in a full 6 on 6, with me sweeping with four other pokemon: Darkrai, Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. If only I was one of the people working for the show... I would have contest and battling flair too, showing Dawn AND that stupid Ash who's boss, well, maybe Paul too.

I'm guessing the anime will just repeat itself like it usually does and have Ash lose the main tournament. Then there will be a little side tournament in which Ash will win or come very close.

I think that Ash will beat Paul, and Paul will then understand his fails, and Ash after that, Ash will meet the Darkrai trainer, and lose to him, so i don't think Ash will win the Sinnoh League, but i hope he will, since he hasn't won some of the others, except the Orange League.

Ash can't win or he will wake up from his coma.

But really he will lose simply because if Ash loses to anyone from that point on he would lose his Champion title.

Im not sure that Ash will win the league and for Paul the same thing.I think Paul will lose and he is going to learn that pokemons are creatures that should be loved and treated like friends and not like machines to fulfill his objectives.

Has Ash ever won a regional tournament? No. Why should they start letting him win when they had May and Dawn lose in the Grand Festival every time? Ash will befriend a Trainer, then he'll face that Trainer (after beating Paul or Barry, whoever wins) and then get his butt whooped by that same guy.

Seriously, it's same plot with all the other regions. (Kanto [Ritchie], Johto [Harrison], Hoenn [Tyson]).

If it happened before, it'll surely happen again.

Has Ash ever won a league? No. Will Ash ever win a league? Never. If Ash wins, then he's stuck in Sinnoh, as the champion. He can't continue on to Isshu, which has already been shown that he does. Ash will never win anything. Ever.

Some of you guys are forgetting the Orange Islands and the Battle Frontier. Well, technically there isn't a league for the BF, but he turned down becoming a Frontier Brain, and he did beat the Champion of the Orange Islands and was still able to go onto Johto.

Not that I think he's going to win the Sinnoh League, but it would be a nice change of pace for once.

The Orange Islands was a side journey. It was different than a tournament, because he had to get the 4 Badges and have his 6-on-6 championship battle.

Hasn't anyone noticed that he gets his Pikachu super powerful, but when he enters a new region its a weakling?

Also, why does Brock always hang around with kids anyway 8)

Back