Will Arceus make the big times?

ace11

Aspiring Trainer
I mean the entire set is based around Arceus and I along with many other people have not seen much potential for the card. I personally think that this is a terrible set because of all of the Arceus cards. Its a waste of rares to me, Id rather see diversity like the Rising Rivals set and the Platinum set. Both of those were really good. Other than Salamence X, Gengar X, and Expert Belt (and a few other cards that might make decent rogues), I see nothing that great to me. To be honest I don't see huge potential in Salamence X, and maybe a good disruption deck with Gengar. The main card that I'm after is Expert Belt, and maybe a few others to make a nice rogue, but no Lv. Xs. It wont be like I'm disappointed if I get a Lv. X (=Trade bait) but I still see nothing but a failed attempt at trying to make a new set. But the point I'm trying to get across is that this set isn't that great and I think the Arceus deal was a bad idea by TCG. Anyone have any thoughts or comments on this?

What did you want? Arceus has the right to have a card of it own in the TCG, even if it's like 9 regular ones. I actually like the ideia of having 1 Arceus of each type.

I don't see why Arceus is bad. Taking type advantage then using ANY attack on the field to attack the opponent. It's certainly got a lot of problems, but it's certainly not bad. Maybe it's not great, but it's not bad.

Back