Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definately thought it was worth the money. It's only going to get better, with the release of Battle Revolution and Smash Bros Brawl.

I'd hold on to it. It's big games haven't come out yet.

Arcanine out.

I'm pretty sure you can only ever return a product if it's damaged/in-bad-condition, and not because you simply don't like it. But yeah, I'd hold on to it for a while too (there are a lot of good games on the way).

But if you need the money ASAP, and can't get a refund, you might want to expliot the fact that the wii is in such high demand and sell it on ebay or something.

I'd keep it as well *duh-gamer*, I only played it once and it simply... impressed me. :) But most wanted games aren't really on the way. The most expected game was actually Zelda:TTP after Zelda there were Red Steel most expected, but they say it sucks. Anyway: yes you can sure sell it on ebay, maybe even for more money, then you got it for. But I'd keep it even with ONE GAME ONLY (Wii sports). I'd keep it and believe me I AM HUGE SONY FAN (The big N and Sony are fighting all the time-I go with Sony all the time). As most of people say (or at least many) it's the best console so far.

I recently purchased one. They're worth the money, don't return it. If you do, you'll only be hurting later when the good games come out like Pokemon Battle Revolution, Smash Bros Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Dragon Quest Swords, etc. And until then there are TONS of good games to keep you busy right now, although some depend on taste, you're sure to find something you'll like. Super Paper Mario, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Wario Ware, Metal Slug Anthology, DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2, Excite Truck, Zelda Twilight Princess, and more.

Cyber End Dragon X said:
I totally agree with arcanine!

Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach said:
same here

Okay guys, if you're going to post, put some thought behind it. Posting "I agree" and nothing else is SPAM and not a good thing to do around here.

If you give it an honest effort and can't think of anything else to write, or are too lazy to give it an honest effort... don't even post. Do it later.

Wow, your honestly considering returning it.

With the Internet Channel on a big televison and with the Photo and Weather Channels?

Not to mention all the great games coming out and the revolutionary controller.

I wouldn't suggest you return it.

My mom is thinking about geting a Wii,for me.What is so special about it and why should I get one?

Chatot said:
My mom is thinking about geting a Wii,for me.What is so special about it and why should I get one?

Dude, It has some great games, Internet, TV, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggghhh...I want my Wii now!

Largest library of games on a console EVER...soooo many games...*drools*

dmaster out.

You don't want to return it unlees you really need the dough but if you don't need the dough then keep it because once Super Smash Bros hits the shelves for the Wii then the Wii owners will definetly be getting the game and stores will be sold out in a matter of hours so keep a hold on the Wii. It is true the Wii is in high demand because of the Wi Fi feature between the internet and also the Nintendo DS and if you return your Wii now then chances of getting one will be harder because everybody (including me) wants a Wii. Don't forget the Wii is also in high demand because you can get news and also weather while it is connected to your computer and also because you can buy past games with a special Wii card and with the new Pokemon game coming out too now is not the time to give up your Wii unlees you really have to do so but it is just a few more months before the big games hit store shelves.:)

i think you should keep the wii. you can play old games on it by purchasing them with wii points. and all the other reasons waht makes wii so great.

chatot if if you buy a wii u are going to spend hours on it because its more than just a wii its also a wii/computer/gamecube/organiser/nes/sega genisis/n64/snes/digital newspaper/mental and phisicly exerciser and MORE with just one easy payment of $249.99 so buy a wii on amazon,ebay and stuff it changed my life and now it can change yours!
(now that my advertisement to convice chatot is over) to ansewer your question MCD keep your wii trust me it is going to get a lot funner later2007-middle of 2008.

sasukefan - Don't post in any thread if the last post in a thread is 15 days ago or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back