Wii owners post here!!!

Fire Pokémon supporter

OK at least its better than bubel sprite
If you have a Wii and you want to say something, recomend a game, ask for help, comment any problems you have with the system-whatever-, just post here!!!

To start the thread, I tell you about a problem: sometimes, I use the wii as a GC but, when I finish playing, I can't return to the main wii menu, because when I play in this mode, the wiimote shuts down, and without it I can't return, so until now, I had to take the disc and turn the wii off (in the instructions booklet doesn't say anything, or at least I couldn't find it , though I look carefully :() so what should I do??
thanks

Its not that big of a deal...just get up, turn off the wii, and then turn it on again...lol. For games, besides LOZ:TP, I would get wario ware:smooth moves, tramua center: second opinion, red steel, sonic and the secret of the golden rings, wii play, and super paper mario....all games I've played and would recommend to anybody.

Well yeah, Twilight Princess is practically a must. I don't see any other reason to fight for a Wii right now if you aren't interested in that game, lol.

Let's see, games I recommend:
-Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
-Cooking Mama!
-Excite Truck
-Metal Slug Anthology
-Far Cry: Vengance (if you can forgive that it's abhorrible compared to the PC games)

There are a lot of future releases that look good too, like:
-Pokemon Battle Revolution
-Mario Party 8
-Metroid Prime 3
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl
-Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
-Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

VC games I love:
-Zelda: OoT
-Mario Kart 64
-Kid Icarus
-Gunstar Heroes
-Castlevania I and IV

I've been using my Wii as a Gamecube more often than for Wii games. I didn't have a Gamecube, so I missed out on a ton of awesome games. Fire Emblem, Melee, Wind Waker, Soul Caliber II, and many more.

Since everyone is recommending games, allow me to recommend features.

The Internet Channel really ups the value of the console and is alot of fun to do, especially i you have a big television.

On that note, The Weather Channel is also very useful and fun to use. You can pinpoint a spot on the globe you want and have the weather reported to you in that area. With nice effects, it's definatley one of the best features.

The Virtual Console is for people who like to play classic games. A_A has already listed the most intriguing games to date.

The News Channel, for me, it's great. It's not actually like the 5:00 news. It's in the form of a newspaper. Like I said, not my cup of coffee, but whatever.

These are just the basic features, and I'll list more in the future.

well thanks anyway I thought that there was a way...
and yes, it seems that there aare lots of guys out there that like zelda TP I have it, won it and absolutely recommend it: the graphics are almost real, the storyline is amazing, and it has waaay to many features. plus it's very fun to use the wiimote and nunchuck controller as real sword/shield
also, exite truck seems very nice. somtime later I'll buy it and also, for any member that has the Wii, PBR is a must.
SSB brawl is also a really good game, I don't know which features of the wii uses but the graohics are very good and fighting games like that are always very fun
the only thing I don't share with A_A is Wario ware: smooth moves it must be fun because of the wiimote features, but the graphics aren't very good and it seems a bit "cheap" game to me, acording to what I've seen

Thats the point. Its one of those games where you're like "this is stupid looking, why play it?" but once you pick it up, its very hard to put it down. The game is very intenese and you will burn alot of kalories playing it.

I have a Wii and a few games/accesories to back it up, I have 4 contollers with nunchuks and 8 games(waiting for more good games to come out), some games i would recommend are:

Twlilght Princess (awesome game imo)
Smooth Moves (fun and addictive)
Sonic Secret Rings (good game once you get used to the controls)

I'm looking foward to Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Party, The new Mario Kart, Metroid and Pok'emon.

Anyway my friends who don't usually play video games are quite impressed with the gameplay, which shows a lot on how the console is going. Anyway i hope the new games come out soon.

I have a Wii, 4 Wiimotes with nunchuks, and about 5 games. My most anticipated games are:

Pokemon Battle Revolution (obviously):D
Metroid Prime 3
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Battalion Wars 2 (at the top of my list with PBR):D

I can't wait for all the great games coming out this fall!

I was going insane for the Wii before it came out, but up to now it really hasn't impressed me too much.
I'd save up and wait for Battle Revolution, Brawl, and Galaxy.

[ChanseyMaster]

Hello, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers anyone? Battlion Wars 2 looks good too. On top of all those great games: PBR, SSBB, MP3...

I have a wii, get Zelda and Elebits. Games to look forward to are Galaxy, Dewy's Adventure, Boogie, and Treasure Island Z.

really? then that's good news :)
OH I almost forgot!!! SM galaxy also looks like a good game, tough I don't know very well the details and gameplay

Back