WII (like it)

It's great, it's nice to play with both hands on different remotes instead of having both hands on the same (yes, nunchuck is an extension, but you get the picture).
+ It has great games, great graphics and is rather small.

if we're talking bout wii the main atraction of it was the game zelda where you have to block and swing your sword haha =D

The Wii is the newest (as well as sexiest) and most innovative console on the market. Too bad they're hard to find around my area, hopefully I'll get one soon. I've been hearing nothing but positive reviews for it, so I can't wait to finally get my hands on one.

It's not really the control method that impresses me, it's all those little extras. The weather channel, the mii thing, the retro shop... all the things I wasn't initially excited about, actually.

wii for the win!!!

and nintendo still havent worked out my fav glitch in zelda games:
you can some times put your sword through yourself and falling through walls when you die :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

i dont,but i have a friend who does so i went to his house and t was AWESOME

~Relith~
~\/~\/~

My parents couldn't find one, so they gave me a note saying that I'd get one as soon as they can find one. I did go over to my friend's house that owned a wii. It was totally sweet!

Back