Wii game recommendation?

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I recently purchased a Wii and Brawl along with it. I have been playing Brawl for hours everyday (signs of addiction), but I feel that I want more Wii gmaes to accompany Brawl.

Games I have:
Wii Sports (duh)
Super Smash Bros Brawl

Games I would like to get:
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Super Mario Galaxy
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Guitar Hero World Tour (maybe)

Is there any other games that you guys think is worth getting? I don't intend to get Legends of Rock (have it on my com already).

Dont get pokemon battle revolution. You can beat that in a day easily. All you do is battle. THe customize option is limited and no one is ever on wifi and if there is anyone they all just use ubers :/

Super Mario Galaxy and Twilight Princess however, are amazing games that you should get. Not as good as there N64 counteparts but there still good.

And get guitar hero if you like guitar hero :p

Super mario galaxy is just that little bit worse than 64
Ocarina of time is better than twilight princess because of story
I have the games you want and you have the games I want so yeah
No more heroes is good though recommend that
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Super Mario Galaxy
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Mario kart wii is also fun motor bikes :)

Well, I may not be getting PBR after all.

Any other fun Zelda-like games? I like the idea of using your Wii-mote as a sword.

Well I think no more heroes is a fun mindless slasher XD
But I think you can wave the wii-mote round for the sword

Look for Wii Sports Resort in Spring if you want a remote-sword game.

dmaster out.

Try mario super sluggers , It looks good.
Also if you like shooters , matroid 3 (misspelled) can be a good one , not as good as Halo but still is a good one.

Also Try super paper mario , I played it for a hour at a video game store , and it was a blast.

Also you should get some Gamecube games , there are a lot of good titles , like
the sonic ones , zelda ones , matroid (misspelled) and many more.

the old banjo and kazooie games should been on virtual console *whines* but yeah check out gamecube games.
or if your in to mario party there is always mario party 8 (but the host guy is kinda creepy)

I have no intentions to purchase Mario Party or PBR on Wii atm.

I live in Singapore, South-East Asia, where we don't get Virtual Console. WiiConnect24 doesn't work, and so does Wii Shop Channel.

:(

d master342 said:
Look for Wii Sports Resort in Spring if you want a remote-sword game.

dmaster out.

That game is junk.

Anyway, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn is a good bet, if you want a lengthy game you can play at a relaxed pace. Mario&Sonic at the Olympics is surprisingly good, as is Mario Strikers Charged. Zelda: Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy are almost mandatory purchases.

And if you can still get your hands on a gamecube title, get F-Zero GX ;)

Lou Cypher said:
Mario&Sonic at the Olympics is surprisingly good.

I disagree. In my opinion, it's vastly overated. The only good thing about it was that both Mario and sonic charcters are in it. There's not much in the way of gameplay.
I suggest for some good wii titles, definitely get Zelda: Twighlight Princess. Super Mario Galaxy is a great game too, and Mario Kart is really fun; especially online or with friends.

don't get pokemon battle revolution. You can beat that in a day easily. All you do is battle. THe customize option is limited and no one is ever on wifi and if there is anyone they all just use ubers :/

I agree. Battle Revolution is really lacking. I only ever use it now if I want to battle people with my pokemon in 3D. That's about all it's good for. :/ (Except certain items and pokemon that can be obtained.)
I also agree that everyone uses ubers. It's really annoying. I got tired of battling on battle revolution because everyone used them.

I also purchased WarioWare a while back, which was pretty fun to start with. But once it's completed (which doesn't take very long), there's virtually nothing interesting to do.

A couple games that I've heard are good (though I've never played them, so don't take my word for it) are Okami and Super Paper Mario.
You made a good choice by getting Brawl. It's probably the best game that the wii has to offer.

Get Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure. No one's heard of the game but it's really really good, and pretty cheap too. Also, if you haven't played Okami, do yourself a favor and get it.

Those two are really overlooked gems^.

Lou Cypher, at least back up your opinion with facts. 1:1 motion control is junk? Getting grandparents and females to play games is junk? Yeah, nice logic.

dmaster out.

Back