Ruling why?

Wizzblade

Leaf Blade!
why does celio's search for lv.x's and PETM doesn't? What are level x's considered? Evolution cards?

yup,lv.X cards are considered as Level-Up cards.

Attachments

• pokeitemgoldpokeball.jpg
    pokeitemgoldpokeball.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 6
anything that says *basic or evolution* now means pokemon card example: poke ball you flip heads since it says *basic or evolution* so it actually means pokemon card so you can search your deck for A LV.X

Coz Lv.X's are considered as a Basic pokemon..
Lets have a look @ some of them (In Japanese)
Japanese: (credit: pokemon-card.com (don't ask me what they do coz I don't know))
Darugia.png

This is what you've got on the beach.
Darugia_Lv_X.png

This is what you've got in your hand.
Now, you use Celio's to look for another one. (the same card).
The card clearly states: Put on Dairuga/Dailga.

c-m: Please do not reply if you're not sure of your answer, we don't want people to learn the wrong rules. LvX are NOT considered basic...

Lv. X's are classified as "Level Up" Cards. It's not either a Basic Pokémon or Evolution Card. As it's impossible to search for them, they make card like Celio's Network, Nidoqueen d and Fearow d say a Pokémon instead of Basic Pokémon and Evolution cards. "Level Up" cards are Pokémon, but not Basic Pokémon/Evolution Cards. As Celio's Network can search for Pokémon, it can get a Lv. X. PETM only searches for a Evolved Pokémon, thus it can't search for a Lv. X.

I think I am going to contradict on what c-m said. It depends of what the LV.X is currently level-up'ed to. For example Dialga LV.X is on top of Dialga. It is still considered as a BASIC Pokemon. Think of a LV.X as a Pokemon Tool. (Closest example I could get).

This is what I have understood, If c-m meant that where the LV.X is considered a "basic" as it would be searched from the deck via Celio's Network, then this all have been a horrible misunderstanding.

Correct me if I am wrong. Thank you.

The 2nd.

I just didn't want LV's weird post to confuse people, it sure confused me, I wasn't sure how to edit it because I didn't really understand what she said.

Also, LV, if you are trying to explain something, check if it's right, and try to explain it in a way not only you can understand.

Back