WHY!?!?...

Pokeric

That's Right
do so many people play inferncatty deck? it gets me so aggravated that everyone just copies the first good deck to use a lv x!!! I mean someone took the time to think of inferncatty so why cant people take the time to think of their own deck?!?!

Inferncatty was an idea that EVERYBODY had before Diamond and Pearl came out...

It is just one of those things. It is a deck that wins so everyone copies it.

lol. When I imported a D&P box and read the translation on Infernape I was like "dang, this card screams abuse." Then I saw the Lv. X and... yeah do I gotta say much more? It was sorta predictable that Infercatty was gonna be a good deck. I don't think anyone actually thought it up on their own though.

i know its not invincible, quite easy to beat in fact, thats why it pains me to see so many people taking the easy way out and just using a deck that has been used a million times just cuz it has a lv x in it

^They Don't Play Because it has a Level X, They Play Because it's Strong, Fast and Very Good. People didn't played Flygon EX d because there's a EX. People Play Ambush, and it doesn't even use a Lv. X

I just like Delcatty / Delcatty ex ... I played various decks featuring them on and off all year. I just kept looking for good stuff to pair with them. Ape works & some of the new DP2+ stuff will work too.

ok, i know that they play it because its fast and strong, but why cant people think of their own deck thats fast and strong?

Don't you see that you're even worse than the Infercatty players? You can always keep telling yourself that your deck is fast and strong, but without the help of others there's no way you can pursue perfection any further. The Infercatty players at least dare to dump their deck in the Deck Garage, dare to say 'Ok, so I am one of the >9000 Infercatty players, but that doesn't make me or my playing style less unique. Now I need some help because I admit that I can't create the perfect deck on my own.'

hmmm good point...i will post it, but i like to post it when i get it as perfect as I CAN get it, then have help to fine tune it

lol, well just play and hope. Have faith in yourself. As for me I'm being one of the few using Torterra :p

Infercatty can't be THAT threatening to the metagame. I mean, ScizorGross took 2nd at Nats... Scizor is weak to fire and thus OHKO'd, Metagross DX prolly can't do its quick 70 damage since Infernape never has 2 (Or more I guess) energy attached to it unless it's Lv. X, any techs like Metagross d and Metagross EX are also OHKO'd by Infernape, and any OHKO techs are probably OHKO'd by Infernape (Mew EX HP, Groudon EX, Latias EX d, Lati@s*, etc)

Infercatty is so popular right now but I bet it's gonna die out next format for three reasons: 1.) No Holon Engine 2.) Other more broken things will come out making Infercatty look like ChimpKitty 3.) Less EXs around, meaning the Prize to Prize ratio will be harder to deal with considering its overpowering damage.

BWG, Due to Infernape have To discard all Energy, and to SMQ's Speed, SMQ is not an Easy Matchup. Not to Forget, You OHKO them and with Inferncatty, i would tech a 1-0-1 Blasty

Anyway, what BWG Said

Back