why would they do this to use?

Espeon101

Aspiring Trainer
i am here to talk about why they are taking 5 sets away from use?this is a thing i hate.Japan gets to keep sets and get them first so why 5 sets someone plz thell me why?!!!!!

Ask Pokemon USA. Ask Nintendo. I know it sucks but there is nothing we can do.:( poor us.

PUSA I think are just trying to rotate ex sets out as soon as possible so we can move on to a diamond/pearl format. As some have said, it may benefit having LM out because it means we don't rely on mew ex. As for DS, I think it was obvious it was going. Japan are very lucky compared to Europe and America but they have more fans there.

I think that it is their marketing strategy. If rotation hasn't been done, we don't have to buy new cards. We will use the Holon Engines and Mew ex all way to victory. IMO, PUSA is doing this for us to buy the new sets they're releasing. If we don't buy it, we can't participate in any limited tourneys.

Rotation isn't new. But based on what I've read this is the first time ever that 5 sets have been rotated out. Usually it's 3 or 4 and I suspect that this is why some folks are so suprised.

Back