Why that username?

I like dragon Pokemon more than any other type. I also thought I was good at battling since I could beat the Pokemon Vdieo games for Gamecube and the Wii. This is where expert came from. I'm a lot better at battling now then I used to be.=D

See the Ashura=Best

I drew that little guy and named it Zierant. The picture in my signature, however, is drawn by Ashura.

Mine is a portmanteau of 2 names, Tara and Shizuma.

Tara being my real name, and Shizuma being a character I relate to from the anime series "Strawberry Panic"

Runeon12 was my RuneScape user YEARS ago before I gave my account to my sis. I used this username on many sites.

Oh god.... I have the worst username. I guess its because I didn't think id spend alot of time on the Pokebeach forums but I like it here lol and ya...

because Arceus is the Alpha pokemon, the creator, and i thought that there should be an opposite/evil twin, the Omega pokemon. so i combined that and the most epic pokemon for the next colloseum/XD game and that gave rise to Shadow Arceus, the corrupted creator, the Omega, the destroyer!
muahahahaha!
i was going2 use Suecra(arceus backwards) but i liked the name Shadow Arceus better.

I honestly don't know where exactly my name came from. But I was a total noob at the time, so that contributed to it.

I remember wanting to be called "Bloo Master" at some point...I still laugh at myself for that.

At the time i really liked tyranitar, if im correct. Plus i liked the idea of a lonely tyranitar (might have been the nature of my tyranitar in diamond, i don't remember) wandering in the wilderness. Either way it doesn't matter, i dislike the name now.

Ok, this is weird! My username has absolutely NO connection with the video game of the same name! In fact, I'm such a n00b that I had no idea there was a video game called 'Timeshift' until I googled my username (just for fun, ya know?). So, yeah, BIG co-incidence. Anyway, I wanted a username that was unique (however I have since learned that it is not unique (reason stated above)), I like the pokemon Dialga and am interested in Physics (Dialga can control time), so I wanted a "catchy" username, although it really doesn't sound catchy to me at all any more :S. Heat of the moment, I guess.

One day I was walking home with my best friend Jenny, and we was like two peas in a pod. But then these bullies came up to us on their bikes and they threw rocks at me. I tried to run but the braces on my legs they was too tight. The bullies began peddling after me! Jenny tried to tell me to run, but it came out weird and she flubbed it and she said, "Run, Bulbabuddy!" So I ran.

I have taken a liking to our electric zebra friend, so that's where the zebra part came from. The goomba came from the fact that the goomba is always getting stepped on, literally, and the little guy needed some recognition. I think it sounds pretty cool! Plus, I'm crazy!<_<

This username is what came out of my search for a new username after I got tired of mt 2 previous ones. In all honesty, I have no idea how this came to my mind, but I've been using it ever since.

Alvin and the Minezumis said:
Well i hate Alvin and the chipmunks and I hate minezumi - so I combined them to create an amazing username. Odd logic, but it works.

For some strange reason I lol every time I see your username (but in a good way xD)! If I get a Minezumi I may call it Alvin :D.

Mine is from a popular puzzle game in Japan.

Aaaaaand...I couldnt think of anything else. I was not even supposed to be staying here permanently, however I just...did. lolz

I like Steelix, and I thought Steelix_Kid Sounded pretty cool.

Back