WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder Weavile4131

You are all moose
I hosted Weavile's shoppy-doodle and i only got one customer!!! And then i hosted Weaviles quiz for pokefans and noone went to it!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME!!!! :( I also have a clan, the pasta clan that noone goes to!! And there is a game magical sword fight why wont they go to that?

It does not mean everyone hates you. You just started the thread extremely recently and it takes a while to get people to reply...Please be more patient. Shops rarely get customers, unless they're really good like Andyman's or Light Venusaur's.

No offense but i think nobody went to your quiz its because that there's already 3 game quiz in the game corner besides yours & there is another reason for the members here to hate you(no offense again) which is you keep on SPAMMING in the game corner & creating a lot threads which will ended up the mods locking your threads & the one you spam.....
So please try not to spam & the people here won't hate you....

P.S. I'm sorry if i sound a bit harsh....

I must say, unfortunately, I have to agree with Psychic Pokemon Master there. If you post too much here and there at every thread, mods will have a very hard time.

And, no one here recommends shops. If you have samples of what you can do in your first post, and there is someone that wants something, they will go to your shop. Don't go around advertising in the forums other than your signature.

Wonder Weavile4131 said:
okay im sorry i wont advertise and i wont spam and what excactly have i been spamming?

i think most of your spam is in the Game Corner, so you can check your posts/spams in the game corner....

okay some of my games its okay to ignore but there are some i created on my own and all i wanted then was to have people play them and have fun i just like when poeple have fun

I'm sure it will be appreciated silently by all of us, Wonder Weavile. Thank you. Give some time for each thread to get its posts and then make other ones.

Basically, because you irritate people. You post i threads that you don't need to. You make Clans that aren't really THAT ammusing or eye catching. You've posted TWICE in Andyman's Shop, you posted in my Shiny Thread when you don't have to. What's with all this? Your Shop is the same like anything else, except you don't do Trainer Cards. Don't take this personally, but posting 100+ posts also realtes to the word Spam. Read Noobnerd's FaQs over and over.

I am reeeeeeeeeeeely sorry. I am not aware of how much i spam. I will not comment on things as much, okay? I am a noob. I just thought i was being ignored and i didnt realize that was normal.

hey, its nothin to be worried about.....I was once a NOOB we all were. Youll get it sometime.

BTW-Open your pm if possible..... I got a prepisition for you.

-Black Rayquaza

This thread doesn't need to turn into another spam thread. Noone hates you, but this site is far too big for everyone to be recognised. It's simply the fact that there are better quiz games and shops out there than yours and everyone else prefers those.

*Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back