"Whose Line is it Anyway?" to return

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/01/whose-line-is-it-anyway-returns/

A tweet by Colin Mochrie earlier today confirmed this. I remember laughing hysterically at this show when it was on TV, and still watch on YouTube from time to time. Are you looking forward to the show's return? Additionally, feel free to share your favorite video clips from the old show if you'd like!

I look forward to this so much! I have never seen the actual show, only youtube clips, but this show was the first thing to make me ROFL.

It's going to be weird seeing Drew Carey back on Who's Line after getting really into shape after becoming the host of The Price is Right. Because, when he was the host of Who's Line is it Anyway?, he was rather big. (And for the first 2-2 1/2 seasons of TPIR he was as well.)

I think Drew tried to capture the feeling of Who's Line is it Anyway with Improv-a-Ganza, but it didn't have the same feeling at WLitA had.

It'd be interesting to see the bringing together the flavors of both shows (as in cast members), and it should be interesting to see.

I don't mind "Whose Line Is It Anyway" returning however I'd really love to see a return of "Cash Cab" with Ben Bailey. The show sucked when they replaced him kinda like when Regis Philbin got replaced in "Who Wants to be a Millionaire".

Card Slinger J said:
I don't mind "Whose Line Is It Anyway" returning however I'd really love to see a return of "Cash Cab" with Ben Bailey. The show sucked when they replaced him kinda like when Regis Philbin got replaced in "Who Wants to be a Millionaire".

This is so true guys. So true.

This will have a new host too. Hopefully the original improv crew will keep it funny as they all are coming back.

Shining Raikou said:
This will have a new host too. Hopefully the original improv crew will keep it funny as they all are coming back.

So no Drew Carey? Aww...

Well, he has 5 tapings of TPIR to do per week, so I can understand him not being able to do it...

Back